Often in the doctor’s opinion the patient can read analistas L4 vertebra. What is it? Analystes – forward displacement of the vertebrae relative to the overlying. View of the deformed vertebra on the side for this pathology resembles an overhanging visor. Most often the disease develops in the lumbar spine.
And the bigger the vertebra, the more pronounced the shift. For example, analyses L4 vertebra is changing the position of the fourth lumbar vertebra relative to the other, reaching 10 mm.
This pathology is usually combined with lumbar degenerative disc disease and is associated with considerable physical burden on the division of the vertebral column.
The disease often develops in women. In most cases, patients have excess body weight and hyperlordosis (bending the spine forward). Currently, the incidence of pathology has grown. This is due to a sedentary lifestyle, sedentary work, improve the quality of diagnosis of diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
The reasons for the development of pathology
The origin of the disease doctors associated with the following reasons:
- spinal injury, including the birth process;
- congenital diseases of the vertebral joints and vertebral arches;
- cancer and inflammation of the spine;
- degenerative changes associated with osteochondrosis, arthrosis of the intervertebral discs and development as a consequence of instability of the vertebrae;
- physical activity and weight, in forced position for a long time, the sharp contraction and spasm of the back muscles.
The clinical picture
Analyses L4 vertebra for a long time may clinically not manifest itself. Diagnosis is exposed during the examination on another occasion. Important symptoms of displacement of the vertebrae are determined in the case of compression of the spinal canal, and signs of spinal cord lesions.
Most important symptoms analistas L4 vertebra are:
- Radicular lower back pain with a return in the crotch, buttocks. Pain can trouble the patient for years, but its intensity is growing, is worse when bending, prolonged sitting, urination and defecation.
- Loss of sensitivity in the genital area. Incontinence of urine and feces caused by violation of the innervation of the pelvic organs.
- The patient takes a forced situation, changed gait and posture.
- In severe cases reduced growth, atrophy of muscles of the legs, the disease inevitably leads to disability.
Diagnosis analistas L4 vertebra and its degree is conducted on the basis of radiographic ndings and magnetic resonance imaging.
Treatment analistas L4 vertebra based on the following principles:
- reducing the load on the spine;
- pain relief therapy;
- strengthening of muscular-ligamentous apparatus.
Reducing the load on the spine is achieved by changing lifestyle, by wearing a slimming corset or brace. The recommended sleep on an orthopedic mattress, moderate exercise, combat obesity and physical inactivity.
With the aim of anesthesia used nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, muscle relaxants, to eliminate spasm of the muscles, therapeutic blockade, vitamins of group B.
To strengthen the muscle apparatus are appointed physiotherapy, massage, therapeutic gymnastics, swimming.
The disease for a long period of time can be corrected conservatively. But with the progression analystes, signs of spinal cord compression, surgical treatment is shown. Is fixation of the vertebral body using metal structures and implants.
In conclusion, it is worth noting that with the emergence of lower back pain, problems with urination and defecation, it is urgent to consult a doctor. This will allow to avoid many complications and disability.