Currently from periodic lower back pain suffers from almost every second person worldwide, and this disease can occur not only among elderly but also among adolescents. And despite the fact that today medicine and pharmacology are very well developed, to get rid of this trouble only with the help of modern medicines it is impossible.
As claimed by the best specialists, this reaction provokes an overly sedentary lifestyle and lack of even minimal physical activity. Indeed, you will agree that most of us spend almost half the day sitting at a computer in the office, and in the evenings just lying on the couch watching TV. Nevertheless, to rectify the situation is still possible, and will help you the right exercises for pain in the sacrum and lower back, which will not only strengthen the muscle corset back, but will also prevent it warping.
The main reasons
If you want to get rid of this pain, the first thing you need to figure out what factors provoke her, because without addressing the source, any physical activity would be pointless.
So often pain in the sacrum caused by:
- sciatica (discomfort when it will be tested during coughing or sneezing);
- the presence of a hernia in the lower back (this disease also can be accompanied by pain in the pelvic area);
- General weakness of the spinal muscles;
- the presence of inflammation in the soft tissues (pelvic);
- kidney stones:
- inflammation of the kidneys.
By the way, often also lumbar aches and women who are in the position. In this case, the reaction is more than natural, but afraid its just not worth it. Due to the fact that the baby just may not be seated and rests the head at the back part of the pelvis. Is all this usually without third-party intervention, 3-5 days.
Remember that any exercises to strengthen back muscles, are performed in the supine position. Do it best on the floor, first bed it is a special Mat. All movements should be slow and smooth enough, do not forget to combine them with inhalation and exhalation. Here’s what you need to do:
For the prevention and treatment of diseases of the JOINTS our constant reader uses the increasingly popular NON-surgical method of treatment is recommended by leading German and Israeli orthopedists.
Thoroughly acquainted with him, we decided to offer it to your attention.
- lie on the floor, bend your knees and lift the pelvis. Lock this position and try to keep it as long as possible (in this case, your breathing should be smooth). Lower the pelvis must also slowly on the exhale. This exercise for back pain lower back and repeat 13-15 times.
- take the same pose as in the above paragraph, just put your hands behind your head and something they will utilite (dumbbells, books). Now squeeze the shoulder blades and buttocks to the floor, and hands at the same time try to raise up. Straighten your legs and hold this position until you are strong enough. If you’re doing the right thing, you will feel a pleasant tension in the lower back;
- now turn over on your stomach, put your head on the floor and arms at your sides (palms facing upwards). You will need to perform quite well-known exercise called “boat”. Just try at the same time raise your head, shoulders and legs off the floor and hold this position. Keep in mind that you perform it right the first time can be quite problematic because it requires some physical preparation;
- lie on your back, bend both legs, tighten them to the stomach and clasp your hands. Lock this position and start to gently swing on the back. So you not only strengthen muscles, but also stretch them. In that case you will be much pressure on the spine, just put it under another Mat.
As you can see, gymnastics is not that difficult, but, if not lazy, and to do it at least 5 times a week, you will feel much better after a month. In addition, you will be able to do something to strengthen all the muscles of the spine, which undoubtedly will have a beneficial effect on the state of the whole organism. But if you often suffer from lower back pain that radiates to your leg, you are encouraged to sign up and exercise therapy (therapeutic physical culture) or therapeutic massage, because professional intervention is in any case will be more effective.
Posture, relieves painful sensations
Yoga is very popular not only physical exercises but also the special items that will ease your condition.
Their advantage is that they are on average about 5 minutes, and this time will be enough to remove tension from the muscles:
- if you from time to time experience a sharp pain in the sacrum (and you can also give in the thigh), try the following. Get on all fours on the bed and put your hands at its edge. One foot hold the heel of the other foot, they should hang from the bed. When you inhale try to maximize strain muscles and hold this position for 7 seconds. In order to properly relax, slowly pull one knee to the floor. All of this will need to perform 5 times for each side;
- lie down on one side, bend one leg at the knee and press it to the torso (lower). It should be under 70-degree angle in the hip. Upper leg just right. Now hand rhythmically impact on the lower back. The movement must be slow, but quite intense, they are performed in both directions. Session duration is 2-3 minutes.
By the way, these positions can be performed immediately before by the exercises, so you not only warm up, but just properly prepare the body for gymnastics. Over time, when muscles a little stronger and you get used to minimal physical activity, their duration will be slightly increased. But in any case ensure that your muscles don’t exert yourself, because you’ll only make things worse for yourself.
Do exercises in the morning
If you put any chronic disease of the lower back, to alleviate the condition will help the usual morning exercises.
By the way, it is also recommended to do and to prevent. Here are the exercises:
- lie on your back and do the twisting. When making turns, the blades should not come off the floor, legs are also not shifted. Don’t forget to follow the breath, it should be uniform;
- lie on the floor and stretch your arms along the body, now bend your knees, put them on the floor (your knees should be looking to the left). Now, try to the maximum torso turn to the right (in 10-15 seconds). Then do the same for the other side (knees should be aimed to the left);
- get on your knees and do the exercise, which is known as the “cat and camel”. The gist of it is that you will need maximum arch your back and then bend. Alternatively, you can leave your knees on the floor and hands to lean on the chair. It should be done 10 times.
Therapeutic exercises can really work miracles, and to build muscle it can not be compared to any drugs or tablets. Therefore, don’t be lazy and regularly perform exercises for pain in lower back, and soon the body will certainly “repay” you. Well, if you don’t think I can make it right, just view the corresponding video in the Internet, there are detailed and clearly shows how and what is done.