The medications under consideration are included in one pharmacological group, they are used to absorb and soften scars, scars and other skin lesions. Both funds are safe, allowed for children, women during the period of bearing a child, breastfeeding. Available in one dosage form, applied topically. They have similar indications, contraindications. Almost never cause unwanted side effects.
Despite the similar parameters, there are some distinguishing features between them:
- Composition. This is their main difference. Dermatics includes organic polymers, Kontraktubeks contains onion extract, a decay product of uric acid, heparin.
- Mechanism of action. Due to the various input components, the effect on the body is different.
- Country of origin. Dermatix is made in Switzerland, the second remedy is a German drug.
- Cost. Dermatix is quite an expensive drug, the price is 2000 rubles per tube of 15 grams. Contractubex can be purchased for 600 rubles, which is its undoubted advantage.
- Application Methods. The first drug is allowed to be used only on a dry surface, the second can be applied to pre-steamed skin. After Dermatix, unlike Contractubex, you can use cosmetic products.
Both drugs are highly effective. If the lesions are on the face, it is more advisable to choose Dermatics, since after it you can apply cosmetics. The advantages of the German remedy include the fact that it can be used with more recent wounds, which will speed up the recovery process. It is also more effective against chronic defects. Therefore, many prefer it not only because of the low cost, but also the greatest effectiveness.
When treating with such drugs, you should not count on a quick result. The effect can occur no earlier than after two months of regular use.
It often happens that scars and scars on the body bring a lot of inconvenience, especially for the female. Of course, only surgery can cope with chronic defects, but for other cases, local remedies will do. There are a huge number of them, so many do not know what is more effective. The most popular are Dermatics and Contractubex.
Characteristics of the drug Dermatix
It is a medicine designed to prevent scar formation after wounds, as well as to get rid of scars. Provides uniform skin hydration, corrects defects after trauma, burn injuries, surgical procedures and other defects.
It contributes to their smoothing, softening, relieves pain, relieves itching and discomfort, reduces redness. It is conveniently applied to all parts of the body, including the face, joints, quickly absorbed, forming a protective film. Available in the form of a silicone gel placed in a tube.
Used for the treatment and prevention of the following pathologies:
- Tumor overgrowth of coarse fibrous connective tissue.
- Hypertrophic scars.
- Unripe red scars and other skin lesions.
It is forbidden to apply on open, weeping wounds that have not yet healed.
The tool is quite safe, side effects are extremely rare. Allowed for children, pregnant, lactating women. Persons with hypersensitivity to the components may appear redness, pain, irritation. In this case, use must be discontinued and the area thoroughly rinsed with water.
The gel is applied 2 times a day. The minimum therapeutic course is one and a half months. With more severe scarring, treatment can be extended. Before use, wash the damaged area with soap and water, then wipe it thoroughly. It should be rubbed with light massage movements, remove the rest with a napkin. When applying, it is necessary to avoid mucous surfaces and the area around the eyes. In addition, it is not recommended to use on top of dermatological preparations without the consent of a doctor.
Characteristics of the drug Contractubex
It is a combined medication for external use, used against scars. Thanks to the active substances, tissue permeability increases, cellular nutrition improves, the elasticity of damaged areas increases, contraction is eliminated, and hematous resorption occurs. It has an anti-inflammatory effect, resolves clots of coagulated blood, softens the stratum corneum of the skin, and renews tissue.
The main indications include:
- Scars of various etiologies.
- Limit joint mobility.
- Cicatricial degeneration of the palmar tendons.
- Traumatic wrinkling of muscles, joints.
- Stripes on the skin in the form of stretch marks after pregnancy.
- Complications after acne.
- Prevention of defect formation.
Contraindicated in case of individual intolerance to incoming substances. Side effects practically do not occur, an exception may be reactions to the skin in the form of redness, swelling, itching.
Before use, it is recommended to steam the skin to increase the permeability of the drug. To enhance the action, joint use with physiotherapy is possible. During treatment, ultraviolet radiation, exposure to extreme cold or heat, and strong massage should be avoided. Apply to the damaged area several times a day. The therapeutic course is from four weeks to a year, depending on the depth of the scar.
Issued without a doctor’s prescription form.