Both drugs are prescribed for the treatment of mastopathy and other problems with the mammary glands. Also, both tools have a natural composition. It is impossible to say unequivocally which of the drugs is better. If patients have no contraindications to the use of a particular drug, then the doctor can give the woman herself the choice.
To make a choice, it is worth focusing on the following criteria:
- Manufacturer. Mastodinon is produced by a German company, and Mamoklam is a Russian one. Despite the fact that foreign drugs are more reliable, they are often faked. Therefore, the risk of stumbling upon a fake when buying Mastodinon is very high.
- Release form. Mamoklam is available only in tablet form. In addition to the tablets, Mastodinone also has alcohol tincture.
- Composition. Both drugs are composed of herbal ingredients. They are natural and non-hormonal.
- Both remedies have the same indications – they include various problems with the mammary glands.
- The duration of treatment with Mamoclam is 1-3 months, and Mastodinone – 3-6 months.
- The cost of Mastodinon is in the region of 1000 rubles, and Mamoklama – 750 rubles.
Thus, the following advantages of Mamoklam can be distinguished:
- Effective in 90% of mastopathy cases.
- It has a natural composition and has no toxic effects.
- It is allowed to use both separately and as part of combination therapy.
- It eliminates not only the symptoms of mastopathy, but is also used to prevent breast cancer.
- May be taken for a long time.
Mastodinone has the following positive aspects:
- The natural composition.
- It has a proven mechanism of action.
- Normalizes prolactin levels in the blood.
- In clinical trials, the drug was proven to be safe and effective.
- Low incidence of side effects.
Thus, both drugs are quite effective. However, a specialist should determine a specific drug, based on the patient’s condition, her illness and the presence of contraindications. Self-medication is not recommended, since if there are contraindications, side effects may occur.
The chest is a fairly tender part of the woman’s body. She requires a careful attitude. Any injuries, damage and hypothermia can lead to diseases that need to be treated immediately. With diseases of the mammary glands there are women of different ages. For the treatment of pathologies of the mammary glands, Mamoclam or Mastodinon are prescribed. Some women are interested in which one is more effective. To understand this, you need to consider both drugs in more detail.
The active substance is the substance “Klam”, which contains lipids and iodine. Available in tablet form. The action is due to the components that make up the composition. The medicine helps with mastopathy, improves the proliferation of breast epithelium, and also stops the growth of cysts.
The main indication is mastopathy. The medicine is used as part of monotherapy or combination therapy.
- Thyroid disease.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Renal pathology.
Among the side effects, allergic reactions may appear . Usually manifested as itching, rashes, diarrhea, or heartburn.
Tablets are taken before meals. Usually 1-2 tablets 3 times a day. It is allowed to take no more than 6 tablets per day. The duration of treatment is calculated by the doctor based on the patient’s condition. Usually the course lasts 1-3 months. If necessary, repeat it after 2-9 weeks.
The composition includes a complex of 6 plant components. Ethyl alcohol is also included. Available in the form of drops for oral administration and lozenges. With prolonged storage of droplets, a precipitate or turbidity of the liquid may form. However, this does not affect the pharmacological properties of the drug.
It is a homeopathic remedy. Reduces the amount of prolactin in the blood, which stops the development of mastopathy. Also, the production of pituitary gonadotropic hormones is normalized. This helps in the treatment of infertility, and also normalizes the menstrual cycle. The therapeutic effect is observed after 6 weeks of taking the drug.
Indications for the use of the drug are:
- Soreness and heaviness in the mammary glands in premenstrual syndrome.
- Infertility and menstrual irregularities.
- Children under 12 years old.
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Since the composition of the medication includes ethyl alcohol, it is not recommended for people who have successfully undergone treatment for alcohol dependence.
An auxiliary component in the composition is lactose. Therefore, it is also not recommended to use the drug with:
- Lactose malabsorption.
- Lactose deficiency.
Usually, side effects are observed with prolonged use of the drug. More often they are expressed in the form of allergic reactions (itching, rash, nausea, headaches). Since the composition contains the sacred vitex, confusion, agitation, hallucinations may appear.
When these symptoms appear, stop taking the drug and seek the advice of a specialist.
It is recommended to take the drug 20 minutes before meals. Usually, the duration of treatment lasts more than 3 months. The therapeutic effect is observed 6 weeks after taking the medicine.
Drops are taken twice a day, 30 drops, washed down with a sufficient amount of water. Shake the bottle thoroughly before use.
Tablets are taken in the morning and in the evening for 1 piece. After six weeks of treatment, you need to assess the condition. If the patient has complaints, then you should consult a doctor to review the treatment regimen.