Cephalalgia brain translates the most common pain in the head, which can be a variety of reasons. Need to undergo a complete diagnosis to find the disease. Pain is most often in the temples and the nape.
The reasons for this state a large number, and that’s why you need to be screened. It happens that cephalalgia is manifested in children. First and foremost, you need to discover the causes of discomfort in the head.
If there are changes in the human body, the head is the most sensitive part of the body because the brain is a lot of pain receptors. The patient begins to suffer headache, if you experience diseases that affect the skull. Even if the pain is invisible, it still must be investigated.
Physiological causes of headache:
- lack of sleep;
- polluted environment;
- if a person spends little time in the fresh air, there can be a lack of oxygen in the brain;
- in adolescence or during pregnancy begins rebuilding hormonal;
- incorrectly distributed mode;
- drinking alcohol or Smoking;
- mental or physical stress;
- sedentary lifestyle;
- unhealthy foods which contain chemical additives;
- the body’s response to changes in the weather.
If you are having headaches, then it may be a different pathology. Man is not able himself to make the diagnosis. If pain are becoming more and added more different symptoms, it is better to visit the doctor.
Pathological causes of pain in the head:
- the increase or decrease in blood pressure;
- intracranial pressure;
- traumatic brain injury;
- vegetovascular dystonia;
- inflammation of the vascular system;
- eye diseases;
- problems with teeth;
- the flu and various colds;
- oncological diseases;
- disruptions in the thyroid gland.
If the headache stems from the fact that the body has the disease, the symptoms won’t work. In this case, it will only proper and comprehensive therapy.
Symptoms can be of different nature, when there is an attack of cephalgia. After some time the pain may stop, but it so happens that we urgently need to see a doctor.
Anxiety symptoms headache:
- nausea and vomiting also starts strong and sudden pain syndrome;
- mood changes, and mental disorders occur;
- if pain appears during physical exertion, or even when sneezing, it can be brain swelling;
- a strong and sharp pain, which never met;
- if the headache after a head injury, it can say that was bleeding in the brain;
- cephalalgia may occur, along with impaired coordination, speech and numbness, it indicates a stroke;
- can also be temporal arthritis, the pain is often unilateral;
- if there is a sharp pain in the eyeballs, may occur a hemorrhage.
The types of cephalgia
The doctors say that there are five types of cephalgia brain. It all depends on what symptoms appear and how intense pain in the head. The division of symptoms into specific groups helps you effectively diagnose.
Types of pathology:
- Vascular. If the head of the whole vascular system is injured from the constant expansion and spasms, the doctors assume that the patient has vascular cephalalgia. People complain that the headache is compared to a hammer blow. Sometimes pulsing and clenching the pain. Cephalalgia brain appears in migraine, physical fatigue, VSD and elevated blood pressure. Increases the tone of blood vessels and circulation occurs, it leads to hypoxia. The patient experiences pain compressive nature in the head and dizziness.
- Vasomotor. Most often this cephalalgia is associated with muscle tension. Feels like someone’s squeezing the head and the forehead, and may occur nervous overstrain. Discomfort in the head has a mild or moderate degree of manifestation, despite the fact that such feelings can be a long time. The patient may describe pain as aching, similar. As a rule, vasomotor cephalalgia is not bursty nature manifests itself on both sides of the skull. To provoke pain syndrome can stress, depression and neurotic condition. Thus there is impaired coordination and memory as well as stiffness of muscles.
- Liquorodynamic. Headache depends on how much cerebral fluid in the brain. The increase and decrease of intracranial pressure and leads to pain. Compressive arching occurs and the nature of the pain. Most often the patient complains that when he closes his eyes, feeling an unpleasant sensation in the eyes. Liquorodynamic cephalalgia occurs when there is a growth of the cyst in the skull. May be hydrocephalus of various kinds, as well as tumors in the brain. The pain may worsen when you sneeze or when the patient tilts his head.
- Infectious-toxic. Pain syndrome occurs with the increase, the first can be in one place and then spread throughout the head. The patient feels that is the pulsation, heat, and pressure. Occurs toxic cephalalgia with drug, alcohol or food poisoning. If the inflammation begins in the brain, as well as a variety of respiratory diseases, the patient may complain of elevated body temperature, confusion, and fatigue.
- Neuralgic. Is inflammation of the nerves and irritation. Most often, the patient feels strong and the cutting pain in one area. There is also a shot in the ear or under the eye and in the jaw.
With such pathologies on the human body has several factors, and they may worsen the patient’s condition. In rare cases, headache becomes the main issue of the disease, as it is most often a symptom.
Diagnosis and treatment
If there is a headache for no apparent reason, you need to seek help from a doctor. He will be able to examine the patient and will help to make a correct diagnosis.
Assign the following diagnosis:
- General analysis of blood and urine;
- magnetic resonance and computed tomography;
- Ultrasound of vessels of head and neck;
- is a lumbar puncture.
For a start the survey is conducted, and then prescribe treatment. Headache may indicate that there is disease of the cervical. The doctor may also be sent for consultation to a psychiatrist and ophthalmologist, all depends on that, what are the symptoms.
Treatment is assigned depending on what the cause of the disease. If correctly diagnosed, then therapy will be effective. Often prescribe pain medicines such as Ointment and Aspirin. Helps folk medicine and physiotherapy. Some people do not seek help to a specialist and self-medicate, but it does not give a positive result, and can only lead to complications.
Let cephalalgia tension is treated only with sedatives or sedatives. Best of all at such a disease therapy by a psychiatrist. If the headache is mild in nature, you can drink a decoction of medicinal plants. You can make a cold compress or hover legs in hot water. Such procedures will be able to normalize the blood flow. People who suffer from sinusitis, neurosis, or other diseases, they are in a muscular headache. This files most often prescribed medications, massage and exercises. In some cases, prescribe diuretics.
If you have pain in the head neuralgia, are applied analgesics. It happens that the treatment does not bring positive results. In such cases, the doctor prescribes novocaine blockade and physiotherapy. If the cephalalgia was caused due to the long use of medicines, it is necessary to abandon them and try to adopt other drugs. Need to monitor their health and do not want to pick your own treatment.
In order to reduce the attacks of cephalgia, it is necessary to do any kind of sports. Need to spend more free time outdoors. Sleep should be not less than eight hours, but pour too bad, it could trigger headaches.
You need to know that stressful situations can maim pain. You must keep good posture, this will help prevent such diseases as osteochondrosis. Need to sleep on an orthopedic mattress and pillow. You need to eat right, the diet must have all the necessary minerals and vitamins. First and foremost, you would need to give up Smoking and alcohol.
These simple tips can prevent pain in the head and feel better. It is very important to relax, both emotionally and physically. If there is good sleep and proper nutrition, it will help you avoid headaches. You need to pay attention to the temperature and humidity in the room. Can cause discomfort in the head carbon dioxide, it leads to insomnia and feeling of stuffiness. To do this you need to regularly ventilate the bedroom.
Well helps to relax neck massage. Also peppermint and lavender will reduce pain, you need to use them in the form of tea. Doctors are not recommended to take more than ten pain pills a month, they can be a cause of discomfort.
In order to reduce headaches, you should lead a healthy and active lifestyle. We all know that bad habits are bad for human health. Need more walk in the fresh air, and try to avoid emotional stress.