Noise in head and ears (tinnitus) is not a disease but a symptom of certain disorders in the body. He worried about 5% of people all over the planet, as a result of the fatigue, degenerative disc disease, tumors, trauma, meningitis and other diseases.
To diagnose the cause you need using a comprehensive examination by an otolaryngologist and other specialists on his recommendation. The treatment will be administered based on medical opinion.
Independent disease reporting pathology can not be called, because the noise in my head and ears is always a symptom of another disease. Surprisingly, to provoke not only to pathology within the ear or disturbances in the blood flow to the brain.
The reasons for this discomfort are often:
- Meniere’s disease – affects the inner ear;
- Hypo – and hypertension, since changes in pressure can provoke the appearance of noise in the head, darkening of the eyes;
- A stroke or multiple sclerosis, leading to deterioration of vision, hearing;
- Cervical degenerative disc disease causing hypoxia of the brain;
- The initial stage of meningitis;
- A brain tumor or a tumor inside the ear;
- Head injury;
- Inflammatory diseases of the ear (otitis media), triggering a breach in his work;
- Pathological narrowing of the vessels or their occlusion by platelets, which leads to hypoxia;
- Problems with the vestibular apparatus, which causes the appearance of noise in the head and ears by changing the position of the body;
- Heart disease (e.g., arrhythmia);
- Kidney disease;
- Endocrine diseases (e.g., diabetes);
- Diseases of the temporomandibular joint;
- Side effects and overdosing from taking certain antidepressants, anti-inflammatory drugs, antibiotics, diuretics;
- Physical or mental fatigue, affecting the brain;
- Stress, depression, neurosis, obsessions, emotional disorders, panic attacks;
- The deficiency that triggers the development of many diseases;
- Iron deficiency, iodine is one of the common causes of buzzing in the ears;
- Excess salt in the diet;
- A large concentration of sulfur in the ear affects hearing and cause buzzing in the head;
- Age-related changes in the ear.
Due to the fact that buzzing in the ears can be the consequence of any of the above disorders in the body, to treat it yourself is not recommended. Recipes of traditional medicine can be useless and even dangerous in some situations.
Only a doctor after a comprehensive examination can answer the question of how to treat noise in the head.
Going to the appointment with the otolaryngologist with a complaint of noises in the ears, be prepared for a large-scale survey. The primary specialist will ask you questions about associated symptoms.
- a feeling of stiffness of limbs.
Important and the nature of the noise in my head: a monotonous or pulsating, and what is its strength.
In addition to the examination the patient will need to undergo:
- Hearing test that determines the speed of electrical impulses between the inner ear and the brain.
- Mandatory testing of blood and urine, as serious violations in the body are always changing their normal parameters.
- Will need a cat scan and MRI to identify or exclude changes in the structure of the inner ear and brain.
- The study will be subject to and cervical spine, because how to treat noise in the head often by dealing with the causes of developing osteoarthritis.
In the case when the cause of the noise in my head is not in the disruption of the functioning of the brain and the inner ear, it is necessary to conduct a comprehensive examination of the entire body. The study will be subject to:
- the endocrine system,
If after all tests, no violations in the body is not defined, it remains only to consult a psychotherapist and a neurologist, because noise in the head is a common result of fatigue, depression, stress.
If you’re indifferent to their own health, the noise in the head will not be your only problem. Inflammatory diseases of the ear, pathology its structure, neoplasms – is provocateurs lesions of the auditory nerve and development of malignant tumors. In addition, the noise in my head has a tendency to increase, which leads to nervousness of the person, the development of mental disorders.
A method of treatment of this problem depends on the diagnosis. It may lie in the complex therapy for maintaining cardiovascular system, the endocrine system.
Drug treatment is assigned to the case, if the noise in the head provoked diseases of the inner ear or other inflammatory processes in the body. If a doctor were diagnosed with cancer or a benign tumor, it is necessary the intervention of professional surgeons.
A common cause of noise in my head is the fatigue and hypoxia of the brain, osteochondrosis. In such cases, is assigned to the vitamin, drugs for better cerebral circulation. It is recommended to abandon bad habits, balance your diet. An important point in the treatment of buzzing in the ears is the inclusion of exercise in your daily schedule.
Special attention should be paid to the cervical spine, to improve blood flow to the brain and reduce the tension of the neck muscles.
Additionally, it may be assigned:
- access to the pool.
If the noise in his head is a consequence of neurosis, psychological problems, the doctor may prescribe physical therapy, private sessions. In severe cases, shows the assignment of sedative drugs, antidepressants and tranquilizers.
Competently picked up therapy will allow to get rid of the noise in the head, if the original was correctly diagnosed its cause, so don’t avoid tests assigned by the doctor.
To never suffer from uncontrolled noise in the ears, you need to organize your lifestyle.
- walks in the fresh air,
- physical training,
- the positive emotions.
Great importance is given to:
- The issue of food, because it must be complete, with sufficient inclusion of vitamin and essential micro – and macroelements. The excess salt and lack of iodine, iron is the cause of the noise in my head.
- Addictions are stimulants for the development of many diseases, which are the causes of humming in ears. A waiver is a mandatory preventive measure.
- Regular General medical check-up and visits to the audiologist will allow you to diagnose any diseases and avoid serious health consequences.
Given that you can provoke annoying noises in the head may be as serious illness and fatigue, to diagnose the cause exclusively through medical research.
Self-medication in this situation is inappropriate, since it is rarely effective and does not create side effects. Most often you can only aggravate the situation, so do not be lazy to consult a doctor for qualified help. Knowing that tinnitus is a symptom of a possible brain tumor, don’t hesitate to visit a doctor.
The struggle with the roar in my ears and head is a complex therapy, composed by a qualified technician, including a healthy lifestyle and medicines to treat the underlying disease.