This diagnosis gastroenterologists most often put on the signs and symptoms of this disease complain more than half of the country. What is hyperacid gastritis?
This is a chronic disease of the inner lining of the stomach inflammatory disorders accompanied by pathologically increased secretion of digestive juice with high acidity. Form hyperacidity gastritis quite well treatable if you follow a diet, stick to normal diet and time to take prescription drugs.
The appearance can cause gastritis:
- 1. Increased activity of the bacterium Helicobacter Pylori.
- 2. Improper diet, abuse of harmful food, the failure mode of the day.
- 3. Smoking, consumption of alcohol.
- 4. Uncontrolled fasting, bad diet – the most common causes of gastritis in women.
- 5. Frequent nervousness and stress.
- 6. Injury of the stomach, burns.
- 7. Chronic diseases, for which treatment is treated with disdain.
- 8. Allergic reactions.
- 9. Often gastritis is caused by diseases of the oral cavity and nasopharynx.
The symptoms of the disease
The symptoms of gastritis hyperacid form is easy to recognize, they occur almost every second:
- aching pain in the stomach, which manifests itself after eating or, conversely, from hunger;
- pathological decrease or, conversely, increased appetite;
- violation of processes of digestion and absorption of food;
- decrease heart rate (bradycardia);
- sleep disturbance;
- aching headache;
- nausea and vomiting.
The signs of the disease may not be felt for a long time. Sometimes gastritis is detected only after a preventive medical visit and examination. Symptoms of inflammation in the stomach many different seasonality: often occur in spring and autumn.
Upon detection of such symptoms you should immediately consult a doctor because if gastritis is not cured, it can give serious complications, such as ulcers of the stomach or duodenum or tumors that are very difficult to treat.
For the detection of hyperacid gastritis, an accurate diagnosis and develop a full treatment, the doctor conducts the following types of surveys:
- 1. History collection. Listening to the complaints of the patient, its symptoms and pains. The doctor needs information also about the way of life, adherence to diet, work and rest of patients.
- 2. Palpation – the study of the abdomen of a patient with alternating finger pressure. Thus the doctor determines the location of the pain.
- 3. Fibrogastroduodenoscopy – examination with a probe with a camera on the end. The apparatus is introduced into the stomach through the patient’s mouth, the camera sends an image of the inner surface of the body on the monitor. The doctor can see not only the site of inflammation, but the degree of its progress.
- 4. Microscopic analysis of a small piece of the body, taken from the inflamed area – a biopsy of the stomach wall.
- 5. An analysis of the presence in the body of the bacterium Helicobacter Pylori.
- 6. PH meter to determine acidity inside of the stomach.
Overview of drugs
Treatment of gastritis is not only about taking drugs prescribed by a doctor, but in strict adherence to the recommended for inflammation in stomach diet.
In order to cure the disease, professionals often prescribe the following groups of medicines:
- 1. Antibiotics (Klacid, Klabax). Destroy the main provocateur of the disease, the bacterium Helicobacter, thus removing the cause.
- 2. Antimicrobials (Metronidazole, Trihopol). Inhibit the activity of pathogenic microorganisms.
- 3. Antispasmodic drugs (No-Shema Buscopan). Used to treat factor in the emergence of acute pain is spasm of the muscles of the body.
- 4. Antacids (Gastal, Rennie). Reduce the level of acidity of stomach contents, reducing its irritating effect on mucous surfaces.
- 5. Proton pump inhibitors (Omeprazole, Venter). Inhibit the secretion of hydrochloric acid, negatively acting on the patient body.
- 6. Enveloping means (Fosfalyugel, Almagel). They represent a slimy substance, covering with a thin layer of the inner surface of the stomach and protect against pathological factors. Of herbal remedies well suited decoction of marshmallow root and mucilage of flax seed.
- 7. Binding agents (Venter De-Nol). Accelerate the healing process of the affected surfaces, contribute to the regeneration and restoration of cells.
- 8. If the inflammation was provoked by stress, the doctor may prescribe sedatives, normalizing the nervous system (Afobazol, Persen).
All medications prescribed by your doctor, must be taken strictly in the specified time by the user in individually selected doses.
For the treatment of hyperacid forms is of great importance to compliance with the rules of the diet selected by the doctor:
1. To be eaten often but in small portions. This is required in order to avoid excessive pressure on the patient’s stomach, or, on the contrary, the emergence of “the hunger pains”.
2. During the acute stage of the diseases of the stomach, all food must be pureed, easy to digest, slightly mucous, mushy consistency.
3. Food intake should be strictly controlled. If any product causes a worsening of discomfort and painful symptoms, it is necessary from the menu immediately eliminated.
4. Food should not be too hot or too cold. Burns and hypothermia has a negative impact on the affected organ.
5. Products are irritating to the stomach should be completely excluded from the diet. It is prohibited to eat:
- salty meals;
- condiments and spices;
- acidic vegetables and fruits;
- foods that trigger fermentation;
- pickles and pickled foods;
- smoked and canned goods;
- sweets and soda;
- fatty meat and fish;
- strong tea and coffee;
- cocoa and chocolate.
6. In the acute stage it is advisable to eat warm oatmeal, rice water without salt, non-carbonated water at room temperature.
7. Later gradually introduced into the diet of porridge, cooked in a mixture of milk and water, grated sour fruit and vegetable purees, low-fat sorts of meat and fish.
8. From drinks it is necessary to prefer teas with herbs (chamomile, sage), fruit jelly, mineral water. In case of positive forecasts of recovery, you can use milk.
In order to avoid gastric inflammation, it is important to follow a few simple rules:
- To monitor closely the health, the appearance of dangerous symptoms, immediately consult a doctor.
- Annually undergo a full medical examination of the body.
- To abandon bad habits.
- To follow a healthy diet and a carefully planned menu, not to abuse harmful products and snacks.