Uroseptic cystitis is a group of drugs, which destroys pathogens and disease. Cystitis is a common urinary tract diseases that is caused by a number of infectious pathogens.
Mostly this disease affects women have short urinary canal infection is rising rapidly in the bladder, resulting in inflamed body wall and growing characteristic symptoms:
- frequent urge to urinate;
- pain and cramps during urination;
- pain in the abdomen, near the anus and the external genital organs;
- the urine may become turbid, mixed with pus and blood;
- symptoms of intoxication: weakness, chills, fever, lack of appetite, etc.
Cystitis occurs in several forms. In the acute form the symptoms are pronounced, with proper and adequate treatment of the disease can be cured quickly and without consequences.
The chronic form is manifested by relapses that occur under adverse conditions:
- with hypothermia;
- after influenza and SARS;
- as a complication of urolithiasis, diabetes mellitus, pyelonephritis and other kidney conditions.
Treatment of cystitis is engaged in the doctor-urologist.
In acute form, and at relapse of chronic disease need to take a course of uroseptics, which will appoint a urologist on the basis of examination, diagnostic studies and provided a history of comorbidities.
What is uroseptic?
Urocoptidae is a group of antibacterial drugs that destroy pathogens cystitis, alleviating the symptoms of the disease. Why not all antibiotics are uroseptic?
Uroseptic must meet 2 prerequisites:
- In oral administration to accumulate in the kidneys and excreted from the body with urine.
- By the time of excretion of the active substance must not lose its antimicrobial properties, i.e. the drugs should not undergo metabolism inside the body.
Currently, all of uroseptic are divided into two groups – chemical and natural (vegetable) origin. They can be administered as separate preparations and in the treatment of cystitis.
The functions of uroseptic?
Uroseptic perform the following functions:
- Destroy pathogens of cystitis.
- Prevent the spread of infection to adjacent tissues and organs, reduce the risk of developing complications of the disease.
- Are prophylaxis against recurrent cystitis.
When choosing uroseptic the doctor takes into account the individual characteristics of the patient, his medical history, the form of the disease, the type of pathogen, which caused the development of cystitis and its sensitivity to the drug. The treatment also is determined individually and range from 5 to 14 days.
Selection criteria uroseptic
The causative agent of cystitis in most cases are gram-negative bacteria residing in the large intestine – E. coli and enterococci.