About every second young mother thinks about how to lose weight and lose weight after childbirth. Extra pounds make few people happy, except from the nature of thin girls who have received pleasant roundness with motherhood.
Returning former harmony is not difficult if you put maximum effort and willpower. We will tell you several ways to return to former harmony, which are better used in combination to achieve a quick and desired effect.
Why am I getting better?
How nice to look at an enlarged tummy during pregnancy. He is so round, tight, makes a woman a little awkward, but very beautiful. And if the stomach brings joy, then if the gaze moves higher or lower, doubts arise – can I return my previous forms? After childbirth, the situation is aggravated – a sagging belly is added to extra pounds, and after weaning the baby from the chest, it is also an ugly chest. Women are very self-critical, and they begin to think about how to lose weight after childbirth almost in the hospital. To get rid of extra pounds, it is worth figuring out why they appear.
During pregnancy, a woman’s hormonal background changes. The body of a woman begins to accumulate fat, which is deposited mainly on the hips, face and chest. The situation is aggravated by the woman’s increased nutrition – she tries to eat as much as possible, while choosing fatty foods. The expectant mother should remember that nutrition should be complete and balanced, without excess fat. Doctors will help monitor weight by making regular measurements during a routine examination. If the weight exceeds the norm, then the pregnant woman is shown a sparing diet.
After giving birth, a woman begins to recover for a similar reason. To increase lactation, mother consumes a lot of dairy products of high fat content. And this is the first enemy of a slim figure.
The danger of extra pounds
If a woman has several extra pounds, then getting rid of them is not difficult. With a systematic weight gain, a young mother is threatened with obesity and, as a result, metabolic syndrome. And this is a dangerous condition that threatens the life and health of a woman. If you do not stop the process of obesity in time, then there is a likelihood of a stroke, heart attack. Fat accumulates not only under the skin, but also on the internal organs, which leads to cancer and failure of the liver, kidneys and so on.
Lose Weight After Childbirth programs can eliminate or reduce the risk of obesity with its consequences. It is important not to start the disease and begin recovery as early as possible.
Recognizing metabolic syndrome is easy. It is manifested by depressed mood, increased blood pressure and rapid weight gain.
Next, we will consider several ways to quickly lose weight. However, a young mother should remember that the help of specialists is often required. The cause of obesity may be impaired thyroid function and unstable hormonal levels. In this case, only drug therapy will help. You only need to start treatment after at least 2 months after birth.
During this time, the body independently produces the right amount of hormones to restore former functionality. This process should not be disturbed – the nature is designed so that additional help is not required. And only in those cases when the hormonal background remains at the same level for several weeks after childbirth, it is necessary to carry out hormone therapy.
In how to quickly lose weight and lose weight after childbirth, there is a main rule: eat fully and balanced. A rigid diet will lead to the opposite result – the food eaten will be deposited on the sides and stomach.
And if the mother breast-feeds the baby, then she just needs good nutrition, without which the child will not receive the substances and vitamins necessary for growth.
- The diet must include fruits and vegetables. Bananas should be excluded – they are very high-calorie. Replace them with apples – this is where a huge amount of vitamins is collected with an almost complete absence of calories.
- Do not give up dairy products rich in calcium. Only you need to choose foods with low fat content. Give preference to cottage cheese – it has the maximum amount of calcium with a small calorie content.
- Fractional nutrition is the key to fast weight loss. Refuse from snacks with the use of sandwiches or flour products. Eat at least 4 times a day in small portions. In the diet include soups, vegetable purees, steam cutlets, stewed vegetables.
- For cooking, use lean meat – poultry, fish, veal.
- As heat treatment, cooking in water and steam, stewing and baking are suitable. Dishes fried in a pan with the addition of oil have a high fat content and negatively affect the figure of a woman.
- Refuse flour and sweet dishes – there is no benefit from them, but the calorie content is high. You can replace them with candied fruits and dried berries.
More on the breastfeeding diet?
Not all, but many women after birth experience depression. It manifests itself as tearfulness, irritability, insomnia. If you are faced with this ailment, remember one thing: you can’t seize depression! Chocolate and sausage will not help you overcome a nervous breakdown, but they will give you extra pounds.
Depression must be dealt with quickly and correctly. It will help sleep, easy walks and a pleasant pastime with loved ones. The help of your spouse, parents and friends will be very welcome, so that at least occasionally you can rest from the worries that have fallen on you.
Not knowing how to lose weight after childbirth quickly and effectively, so that extra pounds do not return anymore, you need to start playing sports. It, in combination with a diet, will help to achieve the result in the shortest possible time, literally in 2-3 months you will return to your previous forms. Exercises are different, we will give only the easiest and most accessible for a young mother.
Just think – in one two-hour walk in the fresh air you will lose about 1,500 calories! And this is a full dinner with the inclusion of fatty dishes. Walk alone, with your baby, or just go shopping. The main thing is not to overwork.
No time to deal with yourself? Do not want to diet, but you need to lose weight quickly? Then go in for sports with the baby. Starting at the age of three months, you can do various exercises. And when the child falls asleep, be sure to rock the abs about 20 times every day.
To lose weight, you need to devote about 20 minutes to exercise every day. Ask your spouse or parents to do this time with the child, or start classes when the baby is sleeping.
You can run only two months after giving birth. Start with light runs lasting no more than 15 minutes. Gradually, you can increase the time to 1 hour.
It is believed that breastfeeding contributes to weight loss. The fact is that a lot of calories go through milk to the baby. In addition, lactation stimulates the contraction of the uterus, which is useful for the restoration of the female body after childbirth. The only drawback with the goal of losing weight is the impossibility of a rigid diet, but you will not need it with a balanced diet, as described above.
Breastfeed as much as you can. Gradually, extra pounds will begin to go away naturally. During lactation, do not eat for two. The kid does not need calories – for development he needs only vitamins and minerals. Therefore, replace fatty foods with healthy vegetables and cereals.
How to lose weight after childbirth and how to quickly lose weight? Yes, just want it! Set yourself up so that you can quickly and easily lose weight, that soon you will find harmony. Believe me, the psychological attitude is a strong thing, capable of accomplishing the impossible.
Talk with mothers who managed to lose weight after giving birth, recharge from them with positive emotions. And remember that your mood directly affects your condition. And the less nervous you are, the sooner you will find your desired shape.
Do not focus on losing weight. Enjoy motherhood, get joy from it, be happy. Your good mood will help restore not only the nervous system, but also the entire body. And the spouse will love you and replenished, because now you are the mother of his child.
Now there are many drugs aimed at losing weight. You can apply them only after consulting a specialist. This is especially true for women who continue to breastfeed the baby. Uncontrolled use of dubious means can lead to poisoning of the child!
Consider several existing folk remedies for weight loss:
- Means that reduce appetite. During lactation, women experience increased appetite. This may be the physiological need of the body, or it may be an emotional mood. Mom tries to use as much food as possible so that the baby has enough nutrients during pregnancy. This leads to an increase in the size of the stomach, which can only be changed by reducing the amount of food consumed. Traditional medicine has many means to reduce appetite. These include green tea, caffeine and other extracts that are contraindicated for lactating women. If you have finished lactation, then you can safely include the listed funds in the diet.
- Cellulose. High fiber foods can help reduce appetite. They swell in the stomach, thereby creating a feeling of fullness. With lactation, they can not be used – these funds cause colic in children.
- Laxatives and diuretics. Herbs and drugs that promote the rapid removal of toxins from the body will be beneficial after childbirth. But you can use them only under the supervision of specialists. Many herbs are contraindicated in lactation.
- Dietary supplements. A wide selection of biological additives attracts you to buy them. But many drugs contain harmful substances that can harm a child. Having decided on their reception, it is necessary to consult with a specialist and choose the most gentle option.
And the last – have sex!
As proved by scientists, during sex, an incredible amount of calories is burned. Sex life is the best fitness, and the most enjoyable one. Only sex should be fun, and not be a burden and the goal of losing weight. If less than two months have passed since childbirth, then sex can be uncomfortable. At this time, give up sexual contact, let your body rest after the stress.
Many women do not know when it is better to begin sexual life after childbirth. Doctors call one time, but it is worth listening to yourself. Once you feel that you are mentally prepared for sex, you can begin. Perhaps the first time it will hurt and have to be patient. Although many women very quickly enter the usual way of life, letting the spouse in 2-3 weeks after the appearance of the baby.
Many women dream of losing weight after childbirth. But sometimes everything stops at desire, without moving further. And only those mothers who are ready to change the daily routine, include new actions in it and comprehensively carry out all the tips prescribed above, can count on a positive result. But you should not expect that you will return the previous forms in 2 months or less. The process of losing weight is often delayed for six months or more.