LFK is a complex of exercises in scoliosis, designed to correct the spinal muscles, as well as the spine. Exercise therapy and medical gymnastics in scoliosis in children and adults can be carried out practically at any stage of scoliosis development. To make this kind of physical exercise start to bring a noticeable effect, it is important to deal with it on a regular basis.
We will try to understand how effectively the exercise therapy helps to fight scoliosis:
- charging with scoliosis improves the functioning of the vertebral parts;
- therapeutic gymnastics with scoliosis strengthens the muscles of the back both external and internal type;
- exercises with scoliosis of 4 degrees lead to a slowdown in the development of the disease, normalize the position of the vertebral column;
- exercises with lumbar scoliosis improve posture;
- exercises with right-sided scoliosis stabilize the functioning of the lungs;
- the usual charge for scoliosis in the spinal column positively affects the internal organs, and also improves the overall well-being.
In this article, we will try to address several issues at once:
- How are exercises in scoliosis in children.
- Gymnastics Katarina Schroth with scoliosis (features of the medical technique).
- Features of exercise therapy for scoliosis 1 degree.
- How is gymnastics performed in scoliosis of 2 degrees and 3.
- Charge for the back with scoliosis in adults.
- The most effective exercises for scoliosis of the spine.
- What is exercise therapy
LFK in scoliosis in children and adults is conducted according to the following main areas:
Gymnastics with scoliosis of the thoracic spine.
- Water procedures for normalization of the spine in scoliosis.
- Massage (for the spine).
- Controlling the position of the lumbar spine, carrying out procedures aimed at correcting the entire posture.
- Procedures of a sports nature: breathing exercises, exercises on fitball, gymnastics Schroth.
- Physical exercises for children from three years by the Norbekov method.
Therapeutic exercise in the scoliosis of the lumbar region is selected according to the stage of the development of the disease (in the presence of scoliosis of the 2nd degree, for example), as well as the special state of the human body. A set of physical exercises for scoliosis in children, adolescents and adults should be selected, after consulting with their attending physician.After classes at a scoliosis in an exercise room it is necessary to observe for the state of health.
Because if, for one person, high-intensity exercises can be quite acceptable, then for another – the treatment of scoliosis will be suitable only for basic gymnastic procedures (for example, according to Norbekov’s method). Chronic medical treatment against scoliosis can lead to a positive effect only if the patient adheres to special rules, which are used for scoliosis of the 2nd degree, the third and the fourth.
First of all, doctors recommend combining physical exercises with orthopedic activities. At the first stage of development of pathology in the thoracolumbar department, it is necessary to spend time sleeping not on soft surfaces, but on hard (regardless of age). It is necessary to give time to rest. Classes must be conducted at least ten times a week (10 is the norm). That each vertebra was brought to a normal state, it is necessary during the development of pathology at the final stages to consult with a doctor about wearing a corrective corset. During sleep, it is necessary to be in a structure made of gypsum. In order to learn more about the features of exercise therapy, you can see the materials on the topic “Physical Culture in Scoliosis.”
In the process of training it is important not to lead your body to a state of overwork, do not overload yourself too much (especially if it’s a small child or an elderly person). For children, exercises with a stick are best (read the details of the procedure on video). Older people can practice gymnastics on the basis of Norbekov’s methods. It is important to note that the degree of loading should increase in a gradual manner. It is not recommended to sharply increase the intensity of training, especially with left-sided scoliosis. In this case, you must always check your health. If worrisome symptoms appear in the form of excessive fatigue, as well as pain, then immediately consult a doctor. When this kind of symptoms begin to manifest, you should reduce the main burden on the body.
During the passage of physical procedures should not be too hurry. The most acceptable option: medium pace, even breathing (the breast should work evenly), body position control. During the lesson in physical education, it is important to ensure that the muscles of the back do not strain and do not stretch.
The process of stretching the spine itself must be carried out very carefully, in a passive manner. Doctors do not recommend the use of exercises in practice, during which you need to use the crossbar. It is not recommended to engage in gymnastics, which is aimed at improving the overall flexibility of the vertebral department. Do not exercise physical character, during which it is necessary to rotate the body intensively. These two methods are better to exclude completely.
In the second stage of scoliosis development, it is very important that the load on the body is distributed in a uniform manner: it is important to use all the limbs of the body.
Procedures for children
LFK for a child can be carried out either in general groups or in classes of an individual character. In most cases, the classes are conducted according to Norbekov’s method, but before sending your child to the procedures, you need to get a referral from a therapist. Exercise according to the Norbekov method can also be carried out at home.
An effective remedy for pain and for the treatment of joints has been found:
- natural composition,
- without side effects,
- effectiveness, proven by experts,
- quick result.
During physical exercises, the following exercises are carried out:
- In the supine position the hand should be in the raised position, and the second during inspiration should be stretched to the side.
- When the breath is exhaled, the hands should be in their original position (four to five times).
- You need to be in a lying position, turning over on your stomach. The left or right arm should be on the chest, and the other hand will lie in the occipital region. During inspiration, the body should straighten. During inspiration, the body should be in the position in which it was originally.
- It is necessary to roll over on the stomach, and hands to leave in a position parallel to the body. The palms should be pointing down.
- In the same position, the legs are moved to the side, and then returned to their original state. The procedure must be carried out from three to four times.
Take the position lying down, lay hands behind the occipital part. During the inhalation of the hand, it is necessary to breed the arms, and during the exhalation they must be reduced. The exercise is repeated three to four times.
When the person is in the horizontal position, during the exhalation the knees should be pressed to the body, and the legs should be pulled forward (held in the amount of three to four times).