The disease presents a C-shaped curvature of the spine, which provides for bending of the thoracic back on background shoulders bent forward, thus forming the so-called rounded back. The disease is often recorded in the child’s body and acts as a kind of visualized, which can independently determine the parents of your own child. In ICD 2010 described the pathological process of the encrypted code M 40.0.
Kyphosis position in medical practice represents a curvature in the thoracic division of the anatomical axis of the spine by more than 550 the examination of the patient in a standing position.
The pathological process is formed in the position of standing and sitting amid weak muskulaturnoy corset dorsal region. It is the result of a certain lifestyle of children at the present stage, in the literature some sources call it the “school-computer-class.” Named way of life prevents children in active development of skeletal-muscular apparatus, and, more precisely, on the contrary, contributes to its weakening.
Later in the spine is addictive to pathological position and deformation under the influence of excessive physical effort. Additional fiznagruzki on the spinal column, which consists of heavy school bags lead to flattening of the vertebral bodies (mostly the decrease in the vertical dimension is marked in the front part). Thus, the vertebrae develops a wedge shape. Such conditions inevitably lead to an increase in concavity in the thoracic spine.
The degree of intensity of pathology directly corresponds to the number of deformed vertebral segments of the thoracic part.
Pathology has a stage character:
There is a lot of scientific evidence that a violation of posture may later lead to deformation of the spine. It can be corrected through intensive specially selected gymnastic exercises. If you ignore this pathological condition, are formed by irreversible transformations in the vertebral segments in the form of flattening further formation of irregular shape.
Over phototransformation lead to pain in the spinal area and the formation of “round the back”. The formation of a kyphotic curvature affect the General condition of the child patient. Children complain of pain that appear in the back ( scapular area), intensifying after physical activity,noted their quick fatigue.
When running the variant, you can observe the limitations of making motor acts, difficulty in breathing, are not excluded neuralgias complications. Postprocess accompanied by a decrease in the immune forces.
Classification, types and characteristics
There are different classifications of kyphosis in children:
- On the basis of age:
- infant (celebrated in children from birth to 12 months);
- children (from 12 months. to 11 years);
- adolescence (puberty – 12 to 16 years);
- youth (16-18 years).
- The number of deformed vertebrae:
- corner (protrusion of the several vertebral segments);
- curved (curvature along the entire length of the spine).
- Localization deformirovanii:
- thoracic (involved in postprocess thoracic vertebrae – Th4-Th10);
- lumbar (Th11-12 and L1 – 2).
- For the selection of the therapeutic scheme and the recovery period is divided into 3 degrees of severity:
- I (light) – the angle of curvature of not more than 400;
- II (moderate) – the angle to 600;
- III (running) angle of more than 600.
There are corrective methods of treatment of diseases that involve the teaching skills of the correct seat on the chair, holding back. It is necessary to remove the pathological lifestyle of a young man – “computer-school-class”.
Treatment programs are selected in an integrated fashion, consists of many techniques:
- constant wearing of special devices – orthopedic corset;
- chiropractic treatment;
In case of persistent pain may prescription bleullama and anti-inflammatory pharmaceuticals.
Basic principles of home therapy thoracic curvature:
- Control of the correctness of the seat and flat back;
- The height of the chair should be chosen in accordance with the length of the leg;
- It is forbidden to lean forward on the school Desk while writing;
- The height of the chair should be at the level of the monitor;
- Every half hour seat is recommended to pause for changing position;
- Keep the shoulders straight, back straight.
To cure kyphosis in the conditions of the houses, regularly performing figurante, who are appointed by a qualified technician.
A complex of special exercises
Special charging is quite simple, it consists of four basic exercises with the use of gymnastic stick.
- Align the back, to take back the upper limb, between the elbow and torso to place the gymnastic stick. In this position to move it around the room for 10min.
- Feet put on width apart, hands back, grasping gymnastic stick, to make the tilt of the body in a forward direction at an angle of 900. A prerequisite is to keep the pelvis still and the head. Repeat up to 20 times.
- Starting position similar to the previous exercise, perform 20 oblique movements to the sides, keeping toned abdominal area.
- Take the upper limb, place a stick between them and the torso at the level of the shoulder blades, exhale to perform the squat, inhale to stand up.