The most common problem among people who lead a sedentary lifestyle is overweight and pain in the back and legs. To feel good and to be awake during the working day, you need to take breaks for a warm-up. here it tells what exercises can be done without attracting too much attention.
Trainers recommend the right exercises to cheer up
Eye Warm Up
Due to the constant work behind the monitor screen, the eyes quickly get tired – the optic nerve is overexerted, the eye is not moistened enough.
You need to do exercises every few hours, consisting of a couple of exercises:
- Square. Look in the upper right corner, then in the lower right, lower left and upper left corner. Repeat 3 times. Then change the direction of movement – do them counterclockwise.
- Sniper. Bring your index finger to your nose so close that you can clearly see it. Slowly remove your finger from the nose without losing focus on it. Repeat 10-15 times.
- There – here. Hold your index finger to your nose and focus on it. Look into the distance so that your finger is out of focus. Repeat 10-15 times.
- Butterfly. Set the timer for 1-2 minutes. Relax and blink your eyes during this time.
- Warming up. Rub your palms against each other to make them warm. Close your eyes and cover with warm palms. Relax and sit for 1-2 minutes.
Any stretch begins with a warm-up of the neck – it turns out to relax the muscular skeleton. Sit upright and straighten your back: lower your shoulder blades and lower your shoulders. Tilt your head to the right – you should feel the tension of the muscles of the neck on the left side.
With your right hand, press on the head to increase the tension. Repeat the same while tilting to the left. Then look straight ahead and lower your head down. Fold your hands in the lock and lightly press on the back of the head.
People who work a lot with the keyboard and mouse need to constantly flex their fingers and hands, otherwise unpleasant joint problems await them in the future.
Here are some exercises:
- Wave. Fold your hands in the castle opposite each other, holding your fingers together, and make wave-like movements, first to the right, and then to the left. Do for 1 minute.
- Compression-expansion. Disunite hands. Squeeze each hand into a fist, and then relax, spreading and pulling your fingers over yourself. Repeat 5-10 times.
- Stretching. Grasp one finger with your opposite hand and pull it with effort. Repeat with both hands.
- Palm massage. With your thumb, massage the palm of the opposite hand with effort, warming it. For convenience, you can apply a small amount of cream or oil to your hands.
Breathe fresh air
At lunchtime, take 10-15 minutes for a walk. It is getting warmer, so you can take a takeaway in the dining room or in the nearby cafe and have a picnic in the park. You will not only have lunch with great appetite, but also saturate the brain with oxygen. Turn on your favorite music on your headphones or read a book. The mood will become noticeably better!