Headache is a symptom of various diseases that occur in the human body. The pathological process develops under the influence of various precipitating factors. Patients complain that after the pool headache. This condition can accompany a variety of serious diseases, so the patient is encouraged to seek assistance from a doctor.
Causes of painful
Patients reported that the occurrence of headache after a water Park or the pool there, if they dive. This is because people were forced to trapping air, which leads to short-term oxygen starvation. In order to avoid pathology recommended to conduct regular training under expert supervision.
Head patients can get sick when exposed to a number of unfavorable factors:
- Poor quality water. If the pool water contains chlorine and harmful additives in excessive quantities, it becomes a cause of headache.
- Hypotension. If the patient has reduced blood pressure, this can lead to increased risk of the development of symptoms, due to the specifics of the vessels. If the patient has a disease, that bathing should have a minimum load that gradually increases in the absence of a negative reaction.
- Adverse conditions. If the pool is in a stuffy room or if you experience excessively high or low temperature, it leads to increased risk of diseases.
- Osteochondrosis, weakness of the neck muscles. Swimming is used for the treatment of diseases. But, the patient needs to comply with safety regulations that will provide effective therapy. If the patient has poor posture in the classroom, it leads to additional problems.
- Vascular diseases. If there is a pathological narrowing, blocking, spasms, or weakness of blood vessels in the skull of the patient discomfort arises. Before swimming in the pool recommended the passage of medical treatment, by which will strengthen the blood vessels.
- Grueling workouts. If the person is overly taxed during training, then it decreases immunity, and develops persistent dizziness, chronic headache, depression appears diagnosed fatigue.
- Exhaustion of the body. If a person had an illness, he recommended complete recovery time and only then begin to engage in the pool.
Before going to the pool is strictly prohibited intake of alcoholic beverages. The hangover specialists prohibit swimming in the pool. If you suspect a cold or heat stroke, from bathing the patient must be abandoned.
With the deterioration of the human condition in the process of training her to refuse recommended, as this may lead to aggravation of the situation.
Headaches and diving
If the person is immersed in water to a considerable depth, it leads to the effects of air pressure on his body. The greater the pressure drop, the greater the likelihood of headache after class. If one uses good equipment and has a professional approach to diving, it reduces the likelihood of developing headaches.
Cephalalgia divers develops under the influence of various precipitating factors:
- The presence of headache in a person’s life. If the patient feels a headache, constantly, it tells about the development of vascular pathology of the brain or migraine. The cause of the disease is frequent intake of coffee and alcohol, improper diet. After immersion in water is diagnosed the increased severity of the symptom.
- Irrational use of equipment. Inexperienced divers conducted a savings of air in the cylinder, thus becomes concentrated carbon dioxide. This leads to poisoning, which diagnosed the headache. When immersed breaths should be deep and smooth.
- Improper attachment of the cylinder. If the shut-off valve is located poorly, then this leads to a constant tension of the neck of the diver that is accompanied by headache.
Causes of symptom divers are in the wrong use of equipment and occurrence of a disease in modern life.
Treatment of pain
If you have a headache after visiting the pool, it is recommended to seek help from a doctor that after the diagnosis, prescribe treatment aimed at eliminating the symptom. For the temporary relief of headache recommended to take NSAIDs, analgesics, and antispasmodics. If these medications do not produce the desired result, you need to treat the underlying disease. During this period, patients are asked to not swim in the pool.
During the period of treatment the patient needs to provide a balanced diet. The patient should consult a specialist, who will revise the training process. If the headache has an unknown etiology, then the voyage must be abandoned.
Headache after bathing in the pool indicates the development of pathological processes in the body. For their determination the patient should seek the assistance of a doctor.