Heat in the head is a symptom that appears in people with various diseases and incorrect lifestyles. If you experience symptom of the quality of life is significantly reduced. If there is a head of the patient, then it is recommended to go to a medical center to undergo diagnosis and treatment.
The causes of pathology
Sensation of heat in the head appears during the occurrence of various diseases in the body.
In most cases, the symptom appears when:
- High blood pressure. This is a dangerous reason for the pain, which is paroxysmal in nature. The appearance of the symptom is diagnosed when you increase the tone of blood vessels, leading to increased AD. In the pathology the person can burn the head, and also diagnosed decreased visual acuity and vertigo.
- Cervical osteochondrosis. It is a degenerative process that affects the intervertebral discs in the cervical spine. During the course of the pathology diagnosed the constriction of blood vessels, leading to oxygen starvation of the brain. When the disease patients complain of a burning sensation in the head, numbness of the face and neck. During rotation or tilt felt the crunch. The disease develops in people who lead a sedentary lifestyle, lift weights, eat properly.
- Physical and emotional stress. Under this condition, the person has muscular and vascular spasm. In the area of the brain is deteriorating blood flow, resulting in the head burning sensation.
- Of multiple sclerosis. The feeling of heat in the head appears if you destroyed the myelin sheath of the nerves. The disease is accompanied by reduced efficiency of the pelvic organs. Patients complain of decreased quality of vision. The disease is accompanied by motor disorders which are accompanied by paralysis and paresis.
Burning head is a symptom of tumors of benign and malignant character. It can hurt when diseases of the throat – pharyngitis, sinusitis. In this cases patients the body temperature rises. If zaselyalsya nerve roots, it leads to the appearance in my head burning. At women symptom is observed during premenstrual syndrome. Burning head is a symptom of dystonia. A symptom in diseases of the brain infectious nature of meningitis, encephalitis. When eye diseases are diagnosed appearance in my head burning. Patients diagnosed symptom with migraines.
Diagnosis of disease
If there is burning pain in the head, then the patient should consult with a neurosurgeon or neurologist. The specialist examines the patient and determines the history in my head burning. This will allow the doctor to prescribe effective treatment. if necessary, the patient is recommended to go to a psychologist, a reflexologist, a cardiologist, an ophthalmologist, an allergist, an otolaryngologist.
To confirm the pre-diagnosis recommended to carry out instrumental examination:
- Ultrasound study. It can determine the condition of vessels, as well as identify the causes of increased intracranial pressure.
- Magnetic resonance imaging. The study is assigned to identify tumors in the brain. It is a highly informative, if destroyed myelin sheath. A diagnostic procedure used in cases of suspected degenerative disc disease to determine the degenerative disorders in the cervical spine.
- Electroencephalography. Is used to confirm such diagnoses as dystonia and crisis.
When the symptom of burning of the head is recommended to conduct a comprehensive diagnosis that will enable to pinpoint the cause.
When the head of a burning sensation, the patient is encouraged to provide first aid in the absence of trauma and high blood pressure. The patient is put on a head a wet towel. The poultice is kept for 15 minutes. Treatment of heat in the head is carried out using baths, which previously added sea salt. If in the neck and shoulders there is no discomfort, then this is evidence of the development of osteochondrosis and requires to massage cervical area.
First aid in the event of a head burning requires to eliminate irritants in the form of a bright light or sharp sound. For the relief of the symptom the patient is advised to rest in supine position for half an hour. While burning the head, the patient needs to drink a Cup of tea, for brewing which uses mint or sage.
When the head of burning the patient was recommended to give first aid, which provides the improvement of his condition and increase the effectiveness of treatment.
The repeated occurrence in the head of burning the patient was recommended to see a doctor, who will prescribe treatment in accordance with the characteristics of the flow of the pathology.
If the patient is diagnosed degenerative disc disease of the cervical spine, it requires the use of complex therapeutic measures. For treatment methods are osteopathy or chiropractic.
For the relaxation of muscle tissue is the application:
- Myofascial of releasing;
In osteochondrosis, there is an inflammatory process, relief of which is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. If the patient has a manifestation of pain and heat in the head, he is recommended to use analgesics or antispasmodics.
If the patient has the appearance in the mind burning on the background of arterial hypertension, it is recommended to take the drugs, whose action is aimed at reducing blood pressure. The flow of the tumor process in the body requires surgery. Patients are recommended surgery to remove the tumor. For tumors of the malignant nature of the used radiation therapy and chemotherapy.
If in the area of blood vessels of the brain poor blood circulation, it is recommended that a comprehensive approach to treatment. The patient needs to take medications that expand the blood vessels and provide a complete circulation. Also requires taking drugs that prevent blood clots. To improve the human condition he has to drink pomegranate and carrot freshly squeezed juice. The back of the head recommended to RUB ointments and gels that have a warming effect.
Dystonia is a syndrome if you suspect that a doctor should consult a neurologist and therapist. The treatment is performed using sedative drugs. When the head of burning consider taking nootropic drugs and tranquilizers. Their action is aimed at normalization of blood circulation and inhibition of pathological processes in the Central nervous system.
Burning in the head is a symptom that often occurs in people in violation of the full rhythm of life. But, it may indicate the development of serious diseases. A single manifestation of a symptom to the person is provided first aid, which positively affects the state of his health. If the symptom does not go away on their own for a long time, the patient is recommended to go to a medical center to undergo diagnostics. Only after determining the causes of pathological condition the doctor may prescribe adequate therapy.