So, given the above, instead of three you should now have 4-5 meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner, and another 1-2 snacks (depending on your way of life). So, if you have breakfast at 7-8 hours, have a snack in 11 apples or a portion of cottage cheese. Or if you sit up late at work, eat a handful of dried fruits to satisfy your hunger and not overeat on arrival home.
One of the rules of good nutrition is: you should take food every 3-4 hours. Yes, it’s more often than you’re used to, but it’s quite feasible. But there is one “but”: portions need to be reduced. Otherwise, you simply stretch your stomach and get better, while you expected the opposite effect from PP.
I bet you had the same thing: I had breakfast at 8, came to work at 9, and already at 11 I was terribly hungry (and it was still a long time before lunch). Or another option: you still waited for dinner, but before the end of the working day, the grumbling in the stomach again gives a signal to eat. It seems that someone needs to add a few snacks to their menu. And we will tell you how to do it right.
Now let’s talk about the most important – so what is it worth to have a bite to eat? It is best to choose fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts or dried fruits for this. And do not forget about a hearty dinner – then you may not want to have a bite to eat.
So that the snack was not just tasty and healthy, but really gave saturation (and saved the stomach from annoying rumbling), include these TOP-7 products in it:
- Green tea, which contains a lot of antioxidants and accelerates metabolism. So, it contributes to weight loss. For example, did you know that in one cup contains about 40 mg of polyphenols (organic antioxidants), which is much more than in spinach or broccoli?
- Bananas, which are the best source of potassium and help remove excess water from the body. In addition, they contain many carotenoids that positively affect vision, and phenols and flavonoids – they are responsible for strong immunity.
- Natural yogurt is a protein-rich product that improves digestion and reduces the effects of stress on the body. Yoghurts help restore the proper microflora in the intestines, which is disturbed due to taking pills when you are sick, and due to improper nutrition. And also from it we get such necessary calcium for us – therefore a glass of yogurt (only natural!) Per day is your necessary norm.
- Quinoa is the best alternative to flour (especially now that gluten-free foods are gaining more and more fans). It contains a lot of fiber and improves the functioning of the stomach. This porridge is ideally absorbed by the body (according to this criterion, nutritionists compare it with breast milk!). Quinoa contains folic acid, as well as iron and phosphorus, which are necessary for our beauty, and lysine, which ensures the absorption of calcium (hello, healthy and strong nails!).
- Dark chocolate. Yes, you can afford a piece! Dark chocolate reduces stress and positively affects brain function. It also contains thearic acid, which cleanses blood vessels, and magnesium, which strengthens the immune system and improves memory. In addition, dark chocolate is your main helper in the prevention of heart disease. Therefore, right now you will eat a cube for mom, dad and grandfather with grandmother.
- Asparagus is the lowest calorie source of fiber. A product that protects your stomach and heart. Asparagus removes toxins from the body and also activates the kidneys.
- Avocados contain a loading dose of healthy fats. And they are needed not only for a feeling of fullness and healthy stomach, but also for radiant skin. Avocado reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the body, and it is also the main “supplier” of fats for our brain and heart. Did you know, for example, that the brain is 60% fatty? That’s it! And this wonderful product fights one of the most serious diseases of the 21st century – cancer.
So, if you read everything carefully, you realized that the right snack is not only satiety, but also a real vitamin bomb for the body. To enhance it even more, try combining products from the list. For example, natural yogurt with chopped banana, and green tea with bread with avodkado. Experiment and discover new, tasty and healthy combinations! And there is already close to a healthy stomach and slim figure.