Belly fat often appears, even in lean people, and it’s very difficult to get rid of. Moreover, that beer belly is immediately evident and he brings a lot of mental suffering. It also affects General state of health. Fat in the abdomen can lead to diabetes type II diabetes, heart problems and cancer, so it is very important to get rid of it.
Yoga is a very effective way to deal with this problem, it will confirm any person who has at least a little of it involved. Of course, one only exercises can not solve all: yoga will help to visually reduce the stomach, but 70% of success depends on proper nutrition.
1. Cobra pose (Bhujangasana)
This pose not only helps to remove belly fat, but also strengthens the abdominal muscles. Exercise in General strengthens the upper torso, and the back becomes stronger and more flexible.
The pose is not recommended for patients with ulcers, hernia, back injury, and also pregnant.
- Lie on your stomach, stretch your legs and lean on the palm (should be directly under shoulders).
- Chin and toes should touch the floor.
- Slowly inhaling, raise your body on your hands. Rotten back back as far as you can.
- Depending on health, hold this position for 15-30 seconds.
- Slowly exhale, return to starting position.
- Repeat the exercise five times with a break of 15 seconds.
2. Bow pose (dhanurasana)
The pose strengthens the abdomen. To achieve good results during the exercise try slowly rocking back and forth. It improves digestion and trains the flexibility of the entire body.
- Lie on your stomach, bend your knees, lift up the calf, put your hands behind your back and grab the ankle on the outer side.
- Inhale, exhale, bend to the maximum, raising the pelvis and chest from the floor. The head we need to get as far back as possible.
- Try to hold this pose for 15-30 seconds and keep breathing.
- On the exhale, return to starting position, stretching his arms and legs.
- Repeat the exercise five times with 15-second breaks.
3. The position of the boat (naukasana)
A great pose to remove fat from the waist. In addition, it has beneficial effects on appetite and strengthens leg muscles.
- Lie on your back, stretch your legs, hands beside the body palms up.
- Inhale and slowly raise your legs, try to keep them straight and do not bend the knees.
- Pull your toes and try to lift the legs as high as possible.
- Stretch your arms and try to get their toes; hold your body at an angle of 45 degrees.
- Breathe normally, hold the position for 15 seconds.
- Exhale deeply.
- Repeat the exercise five times at intervals of 15 seconds.
4. Strap (kumbhakaran)
Kumbhakarna is one of the easiest poses in yoga, but at the same time very effective for burning fat. Plank tones and strengthens the shoulders, arms, back and buttocks.
Exercise is contraindicated in people with high blood pressure and those who have a sore back or shoulders.
- Kneel down, place hands in front of him.
- Pull the legs back and up on the toes, as in push-UPS; raise up on his hands.
- Take a deep breath, pull the neck and look straight ahead; the back should be straight, you’ll feel a slight tension in the abdominal area.
- From head to toe your body should be straight lines.
- Hold this position 15 to 30 seconds; if you feel strong enough, try to do it as long as possible.
- Repeat five times with short breaks.
5. Posture release of the wind (pavanamuktasana)
Besides the fact that this asana reduces back pain and strengthens the abdomen and hips, she has a lot of pluses. For example, the pose of the liberation of wind improves the intestine, normalizes acidity level, speeds up the metabolism.
- Lie on your back, stretch your legs, parallel to hold hands.
- Pull the legs, hold the heels together.
- On the exhale, bend your knees and slowly raise them toward your chest.
- To hold the correct position, hugging her knees.
- Breathe deeply and hold this pose for 1-1.5 minutes.
- On the exhale, lower your legs and hands on the floor.
- Repeat this exercise five times with interruptions.
If you want to accelerate metabolism, it is recommended to perform this set of exercises in the morning. But for fast results, repeat these poses three days a week three to five times a day.