Many men are interested in football or basketball, you know that dribbling is a long dribbling by one player. But there is a minority of men for whom dribbling is a nasty verdict of the doctor – urologist.
Such diagnosis is every fifth able-bodied man over the age of 30, but more often this condition accompanies diseases of the lower part of the urinary system.
Why is the urine
The urethra, or rather its proximal and middle part surrounds the Bulbo-kaviratna muscle, which normally after urination reduced and forces urine out.
Leakage indicates that for one reason or another exemption mechanism in the urethra does not work, and it remains a liquid, which later drips from the end of the glans penis, often leading to wet not only underwear, but also puts the man in an awkward position.
By itself, the dribbling is not a threat to the life of men, but certainly reduces its quality.
If after urination drops of urine secreted in men, not having any diseases, then the reason probably lies in the physiological characteristics of the body: the urethra is a structure which in its bulbar Department is urine retention, resulting later under the influence of gravity or during movement.
The main reasons may be residue of urine are:
- prostate disease;
- tumors in the urethra;
- hypertrophy or inflammation seed tubercle;
- diseases of the spine, and the presence of hernias;
- damage to the spinal cord;
- poorly developed muscles in the pelvic region;
- diverticula and stricture of the urethra;
- cancer nearby organs;
- excess weight and obesity;
- diseases of the nervous system;
- infection and inflammatory processes in the urinary tract;
- prostate cancer or inflammation;
- side effects from medications;
- kidney stones;
- prolapse of the abdominal organs;
- the presence of sexually transmitted diseases;
- sexual arousal;
- age-related deterioration of blood circulation in the pelvic area;
- multiple sclerosis;
- Parkinson’s disease;
- insufficient or excessive exercise.
Types of dribbling
The pathological character of discharge dribbling divided into the following types:
- urgent – linked with a burning desire to empty the bladder, even if its insignificant content;
- stress – occurs during a long walk, change of posture on the vertical, due to laughing, coughing or sneezing;
- mixed – combining causes the first and second types of dribbling;
- temporary – a consequence of infections, stress and intake of certain medications;
- overflow of the bladder.
What to do?
Today, there are numerous effective methods to eliminate urinary leakage. Most importantly, timely access to specialists and to follow the prescribed course of treatment.
The first thing the patient should contact a urologist. After the diagnosis the doctor will prescribe conservative treatment or if the condition started or have comorbidities, operative intervention.
If dribbling is physiological in nature, you must perform the following activities:
- complete emptying of the urethra after every urination – need “sdoit” released the remainder of urine, helping itself the movements of the pelvis forward;
- strengthening the pelvic floor muscles;
- careful observance of hygiene of groin area.
Exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles will help to get rid of the problem
In the fight against dribbling help special exercises recommended by experienced urologists:
- standing is possible to perform reduction of the pelvic floor muscles, holding them for 10 seconds. The feet should stand apart. Enough to carry three such cuts in the morning and evening.
- sitting on a chair, you need to dilute my knees to stretch the muscles of the pelvis and hold them in this condition as long as possible, but without straining your buttocks and not holding the breath. In this case, also enough three cuts in 10 seconds in the morning and evening;
- lying on your back you can do all the same as sitting down, putting your knees apart;
- while walking is enough to slightly strain the muscles of the pelvic floor, as if raising them;
- after urination you need to try to keep the podkapyvanii urine, straining the muscles of the pelvic floor.
In some cases, dribbling is treated only by surgical intervention.
Reasons may be:
- the reduction in size of the bladder;
- the presence of congenital abnormalities;
- transferred back injury that affect bladder;
- complications of cancer of the pelvic organs.
When a malfunction of the sphincter of the bladder, the surgeon replaces it with an implant. As a rule, in most cases, such a measure is very effective. If the bladder has been removed and the urine is diverted artificially, it prevents leakage of the special mesh, which is fixed during sling surgery.
Also in the treatment of dribbling widely used collagen injections.
Thus, it is possible to assert with confidence that the modern possibilities of medicine in the elimination of leakage and its causes is a realistic task. But that is no reason to delay the campaign to the urologist because of symptoms of dribbling sufficiently affect the quality of life and socialization of children.