Problems with digestive tract – most common in childhood. Bend the gall bladder in a child is one of the most common digestive disease among children. This condition, which interferes with the anatomical form and function of the body. For this pathology there are a number of characteristic symptoms.
Symptoms and causes kinks
The gallbladder, the organ located below the liver. Its function is to store bile produced by the liver and at a certain time (right after eating) to allocate it in the intestines. As you know, the bile helps to digest food, and its deficiency or excess lead to digestive disorders.
The gallbladder is a pear hollow body which has three parts: bottom, body and neck. Under the deformation of this body shall mean any change of its anatomical shape.
The inflection of the gallbladder, the child may be of several types:
- Innate. It stems from the fact that during fetal development fails or it has caused genetic abnormalities of the muscular layer of the body. Typically, such a bend does not manifest itself, and many people are learning about this diagnosis accidentally in adulthood. Accordingly, treatment of such a condition is not necessary. Moreover, this defect may eventually just disappear.
- Purchased. Can be caused by stress, physical activity, and overweight. In this inflection the patient was worried about a number of symptoms, so treatment is necessary.
Symptoms of gall bladder bend will depend on the place of deformation. Bend at the border of the bottom and body of this organ is the most commonly found in children.
The symptoms in this location are as follows:
- nausea and vomiting that occur after eating;
- pain in the abdomen;
- the tongue coating;
- zaedy and cracks in the corners of the mouth.
The inflection of the neck of the gall bladder is a very dangerous condition. It threatens the ingress of bile into the abdominal cavity and the development of such a formidable complication as peritonitis.
It is also possible the combination of these two bends. But this condition is very rare and occurs in the formation of stones in this organ. Symptoms include nausea and vomiting, abdominal pain (usually in right upper quadrant).
How to cure a bend?
Treatment of this condition in children, usually conservative. While combining several therapies:
- Medicines. Appoint choleretic drugs, antispasmodics to bile accumulated in the bladder, and was received into the digestive tract and perform its function. Very rarely can prescribe a course of antibiotics – in case of stagnation of bile and the development of the inflammatory process.
- Physiotherapy. They aim to improve blood supply to the body.
- The Spa treatment. There are a number of specialized health centers, which eliminate this pathology, Patients are recommended to undergo this treatment 2 times a year.
- Diet. In childhood it is the most effective and painless way to get rid of such affliction.
Powered by affliction
Diet in this disease is based on eating low-fat food which should be prepared preferably for a couple.
The recommended use of such dishes as:
- soups on low fat broth;
- boiled lean meat;
- dairy products;
- a variety of cereals;
- non-acidic vegetables and fruits.
We need to completely eliminate fatty, fried, smoked, spicy dishes, spices, pickles, sweets.
The perfect complement to the healthy diet will be recipes of traditional medicine:
- Grass peppermint and calendula. To make a glass of boiling water 1 tablespoon of herbs to brew and drink three times a day for 1/3 Cup.
- Corn silk. This is a wonderful cholagogue. Brew and drink SIPS throughout the day.
- Pumpkin. To use in baked and steamed, in the form of cereals, casseroles, juice.
Prevention of the disease
For prevention of such diseases as the inflection of the gallbladder in a child, it is important to ensure that toddler rationally fed, to experience great physical exertion, stress. Some doctors say that the bend can allow the force-feeding of the child.
As a rule, the parents feed the children for the regime. This leads to the fact that the digestive system, including the gall bladder begins to malfunction. Therefore, to prevent excesses of this body is very important to feed the child on the appetite.