For normal digestion in the human body corresponds to the gall bladder. Normally it has grushepodobnoe form. The diagnosis of inflection of the gallbladder is found in the full or partial deformation. It is important to remember that innate bend is not a disease.
The reason for the hospital visits is acquired bend, because it can cause:
- the appearance of cracks on the surface of the body;
- circulatory disorders;
- the draining of bile into the rectum and, consequently, inflammation.
The types of excesses of the gallbladder
Anatomically, the gallbladder consists of three sections: the neck, body and bottom. But physiologically the body is designed so that can change their localization and form. If this occurs, your doctor diagnose labile inflection of the gallbladder.
The inflection of the neck of the gallbladder – quite a serious case. There is an increase in body temperature, pronounced bloating and severe pain. If there is no adequate treatment, there is necrosis of the neck of the body. As a consequence enters the bile in the region of the peritoneum and the development of bile peritonitis. Acquired the inflection of the gallbladder causes are the following: inflammation, presence of stones, sharp lifting large weights and the omission of any organ.
The acquired form of inflection is diagnosed in both adults and children. Children, including adolescents aged 16 to 18 years, bend is the result of inflammation of the body – acute cholecystitis and stone formation.
Symptoms of inflection
The main symptoms include:
- The appearance of nausea. A similar pattern can be observed resulting from the ingestion of a large amount of fatty food poisoning. Pregnant women also often the point of nausea. In these cases, the diet and the recommended intake of medicines helps to solve the problem.
- Vomiting. Acute cholecystitis or acceded signs of bile peritonitis – reasons of such a condition.
- Pain in the abdomen. The localization is the right upper quadrant. The consequence of the dramatic stretching of the walls of the organ, obstruction of the stone.
- Headache, fever, severe weakness, muscle pain.
- Change the color of urine and feces as a result of the fact that the intestine is completely stopped the flow of bile.
It is important to remember that the torsion diagnose only the doctor during the ultrasound examination. In the case of the simultaneous occurrence of all of the above symptoms you need to consult a gastroenterologist.
As an adult, the child, the torsion of the bladder may occur in any Department.
With the localization of the border between the bottom and the body organ can be observed:
- the pain in the scapula, sternum or clavicle, localization – right side;
- nausea, and often accompanied by vomiting;
- a feeling of bitterness in the mouth;
- excessive sweating (may indicate that volvulus of the gallbladder is inflammatory nature).
Final diagnosis is made solely by the physician.
But before turning to the specialist parents may notice early warning signs:
- the gray hue of the face;
- cracks and slight yellowing in the corners of the mouth;
- white coating on the tongue.
In the case of children can be diagnosed with a kink in the neck of the bladder. The child complains of pain, which covers either the left upper quadrant or throughout the abdomen, nausea and bloating. The gradual temperature increase is another symptom.
Bend the neck of the bladder is a pretty serious phenomenon. Critical consequences will not arise if at the first warning symptoms to call an ambulance.
Treatment of the disease
Medical intervention requires only acquired form of the disease. The prescribed treatment is determined by the presence of comorbidities. If, in addition, diagnosed with gallstone disease, the doctors recommend complete removal of the organ, are assigned a specialized diet that should be strictly observed. If the gallbladder has only the excesses, is assigned to conservative treatment. When a tactic does not give the desired results, the decision on surgical intervention. Although such situations occur rarely.
The main key to successful treatment of deformities of the bladder is diet and proper nutrition. The decrease in the quantity of bile entering the duodenum, determines the necessity of taking easily digestible food.
That is why the diet should meet the following principles:
- With the exception of diet of fried, spicy and acidic foods. The food boiled and baked form – a guarantee that will not return inflection of the gallbladder symptoms in enhanced form.
- Limit sugar, honey, and various sweets.
- Frequent meals in small portions.
- In case of further diagnosis of gallstone disease patients are prescribed a diet №5.
If the inflection is diagnosed in a child, doctors recommend sparing treatment in compliance with the above principles. Not excluded and medical therapy.
The diet recommended if the disease is in the acute phase. If there is acute symptoms, then the doctors resort to prescription drugs. In this case, the treatment is drugs aimed at reducing inflammation and improving the discharge of bile. Traditional medicine is also often used to improve the condition. However, how to treat the inflection of the gallbladder, the doctor finally decides.
Quite often, a means of assistance in solving the gallbladder problems is physical therapy and strict adherence to a healthy lifestyle. The latter is also an excellent prevention of other diseases.