Various lesions of the spine occur too often today.
With the development of degenerative processes in the spine in humans appear painful sensations, develops instability and other unpleasant symptoms. Gymnastics at the onset of chondrosis helps to strengthen the muscles, improve blood circulation, reduce pain.
Contrary to popular belief, exercises in the development of chondrosis not require significant physical effort. Small physical activity suitable even for older people. Thus they do not require complex gymnastic apparatus, and therefore it is possible to do at home.
Due to regular performing exercise therapy can achieve positive change:
- align the curved pillar of the spine;
- to expand the gaps between the vertebrae;
- to release the pinched nerve endings;
- to strengthen a muscular corset;
- to increase the amount of physical activity;
- to improve blood flow to the brain;
- to prevent the development of complications.
Features of the gymnastics
To benefit from exercise when chondrosis, you need to clearly follow the advice of experts:
- Doing exercises regularly. A sedentary lifestyle leads to strain on the muscle tissue. As a result of increasing pressure on some vertebrae and discs, blood circulation gets worse, progressing degenerative changes. If this situation is observed every day, the symptoms will increase. That is why the overloaded area of the spine needs to relax, and tense muscles relax. Such a result allows to achieve the gym.
- Exercises should be done several times during the day. Through this technique, it is possible to achieve maximum efficiency. There is a perception that exercise is worth doing every 40 minutes of sitting.
Exercise in cervical chondrosis
- Consume the right amount of liquid. Thanks to the implementation of this recommendation can rid the body of toxins, which positively affects the condition of the spine and muscle tissue.
- Throughout the day you should monitor the condition of a bearing. The risk of chondrosis is significantly increased in people who have a curved back. Through proper posture greatly improves local metabolism. Through this it is possible to achieve uniform distribution of the load between the vertebrae.
- It is recommended to sleep on your side or on your back. These postures are considered the most physiological, as they give an opportunity to relax muscle tissue and improve circulation.
Exercise in lesions of the cervical
Such exercises are aimed at restoring mobility of the vertebrae, shoulder, and muscle tissue.
To improve your condition, it is recommended to do these exercises:
- Turns and head tilts.
- Bending and twisting using the stop. In this case, the emphasis is formed by the hands. One of the limbs should rest on the forehead, and the head to tilt in the direction of the hands. Lock in this position, keeping the muscle tissue of the neck tense. Linger for 5-10 seconds, then relax.
- Try to get the chin to the navel. However, he must move down along the chest. In the same way it is recommended to stretch your neck back.
- To raise his head from a prone position on his stomach. The person should raise up and look ahead. To fix the body in this position for 5-10 seconds. The same motion should be performed from a lying position on the back.
Exercises during breast chondrosis
Exercise in lesions of the thoracic include all kinds of motion of the shoulders and the curves of the body.
Therapy includes the following:
- Rotation and lifts the shoulders.
- Spins and swings of the upper limbs, in a circular direction and crossing each other, shaking hands.
- Lifts the body from the position of the body on the abdomen and back. During the execution of the motion to lift should only chest and shoulders.
You can also perform more complex exercises, for example push-UPS. If you have difficulties with such movements, can be skipped. Thanks to regular workouts over time will be able to move on to more complex exercises.
Exercises with the defeat of the lumbar
Thanks to the physical exercise fails to relieve the lower back through stretching and exercise muscle and press back.
It is recommended to make the following motion:
- To tilt the body in different directions.
- Rotate the body – you need to look back.
- Rotate hips in a circle, push it in different directions.
- Lie on the Mat, raise the limb and locked in this position for 20 seconds.
- Raise the straight leg from the supine position at 45 degrees above the floor.
- To do exercise “mill”: torso parallel to the floor, hands to dissolve in hand and turn to reach their toes. The housing must make a turning movement.
- Sit on the floor, lean on it with hands, to lift above the floor and locked in this position for some time.
- It is useful to perform abdominal exercises – raise and lower the body, lying on his back. It is important that the legs were bent at the knees.
- Likewise you need to train your back. To do this, lie on your stomach and legs to fix it with helper or load. The trunk should be raised and lowered. Hands should be placed behind the head.
Exercise is not recommended with the appearance of pain syndrome.
Major contraindications include the following:
- pathology of the heart and blood vessels, particularly acute;
- traumatic injuries of the musculoskeletal system;
- acute infectious pathology;
- diseases and traumatic injuries of the spinal cord;
Some contraindications are relative. In any case, before the start of classes is recommended to consult a specialist.