The healing properties of culture widely used by the ancient Egyptians, Indian and Arab physicians, the American colonists. Cooks added spice in the recipes of many Oriental dishes. All parts of the plant have a spicy taste and exceptional woody-nutty flavor. Since ancient times, there was a popular belief that the healing power they are able to replace many drugs.
What is Helba?
In Latin, the plant is called Trigonella foenum-graecum. Literally the last two words mean “Greek hay”. Helba (or Helba) is widely known among the people even as fenugreek, Shambhala, Chaman, methi, fenugreek. Grows in India, Egypt, Morocco, Argentina, France, South-Eastern regions of Europe.
The most important thing in the seeds of Shambhala is a rich chemical composition:
- amino acids;
- macro – and micronutrients;
- polyunsaturated fats;
Complex of nutrients can effectively deal with parasites, to get rid of excess weight and strengthen the body as a whole.
Among the many healing plants Helba is considered the most useful. She is in the service of humanity many thousands of years. Because of the seeds of this plant men get rid of internal parasites in the old days, when there were no pills, doctors and hospitals.
Medicinal properties of grains helby
This is currently the only means of completely cleansing a person from all types of parasites. In addition, disinfects and regenerates the internal organs affected by harmful microorganisms, removes their waste products. Seeds plants Helba in high demand in international networks of pharmacies and pharmaceutical enterprises as the basis of compositions from parasites.
Other popular qualities of the seeds:
- stronger immunity;
- the reduction of blood sugar levels;
- strengthening memory;
- improvement of digestion, bile and urine;
- normalization of pancreatic function;
- stimulation of cardiac activity;
- tissue nutrition blood, nerve and stem cells, plasma, bone marrow;
- the increase in hemoglobin levels and a General recovery of strength;
- removing the inflammatory processes;
- elimination of allergic manifestations;
- uterine contractions and stimulates lactation.
If you drink tea brewed from the seeds helby, it is possible to get rid of stress, reduce the feeling of fear, anxiety. For men recommended special recipes, strengthen vitality and increases the potency. Shambhala is an amazing natural remedy that effectively cures people from a variety of ailments. If you take it from the parasites, the use of plants will spread to the whole body.
Indications to reception of the seed helby
- 1. Helminths – drugs from the seeds of culture show high efficacy against the entire spectrum of parasites. They are careful to human body without harming him. For getting rid of parasites it is recommended to take butter, tea or tincture from the seeds of Shambhala.
- 2. Colds – medicinal drinks lower the temperature, eliminate the discomfort and accelerate the healing process of the body.
- 3. Ailments of the gastrointestinal system – seeds well anesthetized, clean of toxins and mucus. If a long time to make the oil helby, it is possible to get rid of ulcers, gastritis, cholecystitis, gallstones, dysentery, flatulence, etc.
- 4. Bronchopulmonary disease is a tea from the seeds kelby has a pronounced expectorant properties, good cure bronchitis, sinusitis, pneumonia, and tuberculosis.
- 5. Anemia – when physical exhaustion is recommended to drink the infusion of helby. It increases the level of hemoglobin, strengthens the body, relieves fatigue.
- 6. Dermatological diseases – in the treatment of Hellboy cleansing of the liver and kidneys of toxins, which helps to normalize skin condition.
Doctors also strongly recommend that grain helby for the prevention of parasites. To do this, they must be taken one to two times a year.
Contraindications to the ingestion of fenugreek seeds against parasites
- Pregnancy, especially in the early stages.
- Tumors in the mammary glands of any kind.
- Adenoma of prostate in men.
- Bleeding or problems with clotting.
- Allergic to legumes or nuts.
- Receiving a large amount of fenugreek (100 grams per day) may cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
For reviews of doctors during treatment of parasites undesirable to take any more drugs. Fibrous structure of Shambhala impairs the absorption of any drugs. If the patient suffers from insulin dependent diabetes, to drink medicinal infusions of helby should be under the strict control of blood sugar levels.
How to take helbu?
The recommended course of treatment against parasites is 4-6 weeks. To drink daily, then do a two-week break, after which if you want to continue receiving helby.
For the expulsion of parasites the seeds of culture is in the form of drinks or broth. There are several popular recipes of medicinal compounds.
- Yellow tea.
Teaspoon grains of helby to fall asleep in a thermos and pour a glass of boiling water. Infuse for at least half an hour. The tea was more fragrant and rich, the seeds washed in running water and kept at room temperature for 1-2 days. Dry helbo grind in a coffee grinder and lightly fry without fat. Sometimes before tea seeds soaked in cold water for several hours. This helps to remove from hellby the maximum amount of nutrients and accelerate the expulsion of parasites from the body. The tea is better to drink warm. To enhance the taste, you can add to it ginger, honey, lemon.
Fenugreek seeds (1 teaspoon) pour 1.5-2 cups of cold water and put on the stove. Bring to boil and cook on low heat for about 5 minutes. The resulting broth strain through a sieve and allow to cool to warm. If the taste is very rich, diluted with boiled water. To combat parasites, take half a Cup of broth helby 2-3 times a day.
- Milk drink.
Seed powder mix with a glass of milk and boil on low heat for 2-3 minutes the resulting composition to withstand 5-10 minutes on a disconnected ring, then strain. Take 2-3 times a day before meals. This recipe is recommended not only for getting rid of parasites, but also for the treatment of diseases of male genital sphere.
It is produced industrially by cold pressing. Cooking oil is used as seasoning to meat dishes. For therapeutic purposes, for the expulsion of parasites it is recommended to drink before eating a tablespoon 1-2 times a day.