Contraindications: hypertension of a high degree, heavy organic diseases of the heart, lungs, aggravation of gastric ulcer. Gymnastics of the pharaohs consists of four stages.
Extant papyri of ancient Egyptian priest and physician of Hermes Trismegistus, which was developed for the pharaohs combined physical and breathing exercises, amazing modern researchers for its physiological validity. The people performing this exercise, argue that the strength of the reducing action and health effect, it has no equal. This exercise can be practiced at any age – from 20 to 70 years.
The first stage. Warm-up in the form of Jogging on the spot for at least 5 minutes. Monthly run should be increased to 5 minutes and bring it to 15-20 minutes. To run best on rubber massage Mat with spikes. This step – warming up the body and prepare the body for subsequent exercise.
The second phase includes strength exercises based on the alternation of maximum stress and deep muscle relaxation. The transition from stress to relaxation should be instantaneous. At the same time with muscle tension is sharp, quick but not deep breath through the nose so that the jet of air struck the vault of the nasopharynx. At the time of tension of muscles and the breath, and in a moment of relaxation breathing should be free. The duration of tension and relaxation – not more than 4 seconds. A year later, but not earlier, you can bring it to 6 seconds.
Exhale after a period of delay is sharp, fast, through the open mouth.
- Exercise 1. “The cross”. Stand straight with feet shoulder width apart, arms down along the body, the muscles are relaxed, breathing freely. Make a sharp, short breath. At the same time the fingers squeeze into fists, outstretched arms spread to the sides at shoulder level and pull back, put your head maximally rotten body back and to the limit tense all the muscles. In this position, with the delayed breath are 4 seconds. Make a sharp exhale the whole breast through the mouth. Throw simultaneously bend your torso to the outstretched arms reach the floor. After that, flutter your hands criss-cross to relieve stress and return to starting position. Relax fully for 4 seconds. Breath free. Exercise repeat 4 times.
- Exercise 2. “Cutting firewood.” Feet shoulder width apart, knees straight, torso tilt forward, arms dangling almost to the floor, and relax your muscles. Breath free. Instantly close the fingers to the castle, make a sharp, short breath. Simultaneously straighten your back, raise your hands above your head and put them behind your head as if swinging an ax, the maximum prognuv body back and her head thrown back. Tighten all the muscles to the limit and hold the breath on the inhale for 4 seconds. Make a sharp exhale through the mouth. The rapid turn through the left side, return to starting position. Tilt the torso forward; escapev and relax the hands, loosen them. Relax fully for 4 seconds. Repeat exercise 4 times: 2 times to the right, 2 in left.
- Exercise 3. “Discus”. Stand straight with feet shoulder width apart, arms down along the body, the muscles are relaxed, breathing freely. Make a sharp short breath through the nose, simultaneously squeeze your fingers into fists, throw right arm forward, left slide back, turning the body to the side of the imaginary throw. Eyes turn in the direction of motion. Adopt the pose of a discus thrower, frozen in the moment of throwing the disc. Muscle tension to the limit, trying not to get his feet off the floor. Hold your breath for 4 seconds, holding the pose. A sharp exhalation through the mouth with her left hand shoot forward. Return to starting position. Relax for 4 seconds. Breath free. Repeat exercise 4 times 2 times – throw the right hand and 2 left.
The third stage. Exercise even distribution of muscle tone throughout the body. Are performed smoothly, without strain. Respiration deep, rhythmical.
The pace matches the rhythm of the breath.
- Exercise 1. Stand straight with feet shoulder width apart, hands pull directly in front of you, palms together. Breathe in through your nose and hold your breath for 4 seconds. Arms out to sides at shoulder level. Hold your breath for 4 seconds, hands pull behind your back. Breathe out through your mouth, hold your breath for 4 seconds and slowly return hands to starting position. Repeat exercise 4 times.
- Exercise 2. Slightly spreading her legs and bending your body forward, touch fingers to toes. Knees straight. Inhale for 4 seconds, at the same time straighten the body, extend hands forward at chest level. Holding your breath for 4 seconds, raise your hands above your head and arch your back. Exhale through your mouth for 4 seconds and slowly return to starting position. Repeat exercise 4 times.
- Exercise 3. Stand straight with feet shoulder width apart-hands apart at shoulder level. Inhale for 4 seconds and hold your breath for 4 seconds. During this time maximum turn the body with your arms outstretched so you can see the wall behind him. Feet off the floor not to interrupt. Exhale 4 seconds, return to starting position. Exercise repeat 4 times 2 – to the right, 2 in left.
- Exercise 4. Lie on your back, putting it under the back of his head kept his palms together. Inhale for 4 seconds – lift your legs perpendicular to the floor. Hold your breath for 4 seconds and this time make two of rotational motion of the feet in the right direction. Exhale for 4 seconds slowly return legs to starting position. Exercise repeat 4 times 2 – the rotation of the feet to the right and 2 in left.
The fourth stage. Stabilization body tone with a contrast shower. Initially, the temperature difference should be small. Then the contrast you need to increase and by the end of the third month of leave permanent. Start with cold shower (2 minutes), then switch to warm (2 minutes). After 3 months – for 3 and then for 4 minutes.
Gymnastics of Hermes you can do 2 times a day: in the morning charging, and in the evening for recuperation ( at least 1.5 – 2 hours before bedtime). Evening workout should not be done, and the time contrast shower is halved. Charging the pharaohs increases the tone of the cerebral cortex, improves pituitary function, and hence the endocrine system, in turn, normalizing the function of the autonomic vascular system. In addition, it improves cerebral and peripheral blood flow, reveals the capillaries, increases flexibility in the joints. This therapeutic and preventative procedure. People who practice it, get rid of the headaches, they have normal blood pressure, improves memory, mood becomes buoyant and cheerful.