Because of possible inflammatory process of possible accession of the colic. Violations of the genitourinary system are found in almost every modern man and nobody is immune. Spazmiruyutsya sensations can occur after hypothermia or long-term abstinence from going to the toilet.
A bladder spasm is a spontaneous contraction of the muscles in the bladder cavity, which is accompanied by painful sensations. In the process of uterine activity, the patient begins to experience seizures, and sudden urges to empty the bladder, which may not always indicate its fullness.
The victim feels a sense of discomfort, mainly in the night time, thus there is a disruption of the normal sleep mode. If you discovered first signs of development of pathological process, it is necessary to urgently visit a specialist for the correct diagnosis and choice of further treatment strategy.
Causes of development of pathological process
The causes of bladder spasms are very diverse, but the mechanism of development in men and women differs considerably. More detail about what goes into spasms among members of different sex accessories.
The development of spasm in women
Spasm of bladder in women, it develops due to the presence in the body of ladies of certain diseases, namely:
- violations of the urinary system, chronic or inflammatory origin.
- injuries in the pelvic region;
- kidney stones;
- of sexually transmitted disease and the presence of infectious process;
- kidney stones;
- the formation of malignant tumors in the bladder or nearby organs and tissues;
- failure to observe the rules of personal hygiene;
- the presence of bacterial agents in the blood that get into the bladder with the urine.
In addition to pathological conditions, there are several factors that influence the formation of spasms.
- eating foods that can irritate the bladder;
- non-observance of rules of healthy lifestyle;
- misuse of products containing nicotine and ethyl alcohol;
- the period of gestation of the baby, at this time the spasm is physically reasonable.
In women and men and the mechanism of development of spasms of the bladder cavity
The development of spasm in men
Cystitis is a major cause of bladder spasms in men, because it is characterized by a pronounced inflammatory process in the bladder. However, inflammation can flow to other tissues and organs located near the bladder, namely the gastrointestinal tract, the prostate and the epididymis. After that, all men experience the pain of stabbing nature in the process of urination, which is quite unusual for women.
In addition, muscle spasm caused due to crowded bladder pouch and delayed emptying, which negatively affects the work of the genitourinary system. But besides the painful urination, the patient noted failures of other organs and systems, deterioration of General health.
Spasm of the bladder accompanied by several symptoms that can indicate the presence of many diseases. Spasms of the victim experiences frequent urge to the toilet, pain of acute nature in the bladder and burning sensation in the groin.
In addition, join these symptoms:
- the inability to empty the bladder;
- a feeling of discomfort in the groin and nagging pain in the region of the peritoneum;
- feeling overfull bladder in the cavity;
- the increase in temperature of the body;
- the pain of a cutting character in the lower abdomen.
A urine test to determine the presence of inflammation in the body
After the appearance of pain, of a cutting character must undergo diagnosis of the organism for accurate diagnosis. Diagnostic procedures help to determine the cause, which led to spasms of the bladder cavity.
Spazmiruyutsya and cutting sensation in the bladder from moms-to-be can be attributed to the reduction of the cervix.
Among diagnostic activities, identify the following procedures:
- General analysis of urine, which allows one to determine physical characteristics of urine, and the possible bacterial agents;
- General analysis of blood, which is necessary to determine anemia, and leukemia;
- the analysis of urine on Nechiporenko and zimnitskiy necessary to determine the inflammation.
- with painful pricking in nature, need to pass urine bacterial seeding, as this symptom may indicate the presence of bacterial agent;
- biochemical analysis, which can be used to determine the ratio of substances of different nature;
- if the genitourinary system was not detected deviations, it is necessary to examine the Central nervous system;
- ultrasound diagnosis is necessary for determining the deviations in the physiology of the bladder, and of the presence of stones;
- cystoscopy is used for visual monitoring of the condition of the mucous membrane of the bladder cavity.
Treatment of bladder spasms can be carried out with the help of medicines, as well as using the recipes of traditional medicine.
No-Spa is the number one tool for elimination of spasms of smooth muscles
Therapy based on the use of drugs, is the elimination of the main symptoms of the pathological state, namely:
- antispasmodics should be applied in the presence of painful spasms;
- to improve the discharge of urine from the body prescribed diuretics herbal composition;
- to resolve inflammation and pain, use nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
- immunomodulators are necessary to improve the protective properties of the organism;
- antimicrobial and antibacterial drugs are necessary to isolate the inflammatory process.
All medicines are assigned only to the attending physician and used under his strict control. Among medicinal drugs, to eliminate painful spasms high intensity, you need to use – Drotaverine hydrochloride, Spazmalgon, Tempalgin, Nospanum. Tablet should drink large amount of clean water.
For the ladies it is recommended to use tinctures with vegetable composition – a Kanefron, Uronefron, Urolesan, Trinitron. If the detected infectious agent, then apply the following medication – Palin, Nolicin, MONORAL, further added probiotics Linex Laktovit, hilak.
Painful cramps can be alleviated by use of traditional methods of therapy. Wide popularity of magnesium as it improves contractile activity, inhibits the formation of spontaneous convulsive episodes, especially at night. In the presence of crystalline inclusions in the urine or small stones, you must apply crateva, it is capable of dissolving the stony including small size.
Often use horsetail, it strengthens the muscles, reduces pain and cramps. Pain in women, eliminates the decoction of S. nigrum, chamomile infusion, and the infusion of birch bark, dill seed, prickly Thistle. Teas made from carrot tops, Linden, pepper mint have a beneficial effect on the urinary system.
Crateva is part of the most BAD, which are used for kidney disease
Diseases of the genitourinary system it is necessary to stick to your diet, especially should pay attention to nutrition during the period of spasms and colic. It is necessary to limit a patient with products that can irritate the bladder cavity.
If the patient is obese, you should lose a few extra pounds, as it leads to unnecessary pressure on the area of the bladder, thus, is a feeling of colic. Following rules should be followed in food will refrain from eating large amount of liquids before bedtime to avoid spicy and spicy food, stop drinking alcohol and coffee as they are able to provoke an attack of painful spasms.
The bladder is very sensitive to the change in temperature, and especially to its decrease, which greatly speeds up the urinary urge.
This process occurs due to weakness in the wall of the bladder and as a result the urine may not be in it for a long time. In order to eliminate the unpleasant cramps and colic, you will undergo a number of diagnostic procedures and receive appropriate specialist treatment.