Headache is a symptom of various pathological conditions. It can be accompanied by additional symptoms, which can be used to determine the cause of the pathology. If every night a headache, then the patient needs to see a doctor, who will prescribe an effective treatment of the disease.
The causes of pathology
Why in the evening a headache depends on the person’s lifestyle. The pathology is diagnosed, if it is constantly experiencing stress, overwork, sleep deprived.
- Hypertension. In this disease can evening headache. The intensity and location of pain depend on the characteristics of the disease. High blood pressure is accompanied by lethargy, nasal bleeding, arrhythmia, vomiting. Hypertension develops in the background of addictions, gout, obesity, genetic predisposition, diabetes. It is strictly forbidden to ignore the disease as it delayed treatment of evolving stroke.
- Hypotension. When the disease can evening headache in different areas. Patients say about the pulsating nature of the pain. When pathology is diagnosed additional symptoms in the form of blackouts during tilts, turns and sudden movements. The disease is accompanied by fatigue and fainting. Hypotension in patients with numb limbs.
- Migraine. The disease is characterized by the appearance of a severe headache that lasts from several hours to several days. At the initial stage of attack is observed pulsation in the temples, which gives to the eye socket. When patients suffer from nausea and weakness. The patient becomes drowsy and nervous. Migraine the person is afraid of bright lights and sharp sounds. Migraine appears with long-term effects on the body cigarette smoke. If the person is in a stuffy room or in crowded places, it leads to the development of symptoms. It evolves when exposed to a loud or monotonous noise.
- · Meningitis. Is a serious disease, which is diagnosed the development of inflammatory process in the cerebral cortex. In pathology there is an increase in body temperature to 40 degrees. The neck muscles become rigid. The appearance of the disease can occur if the body is exposed to bacteria. At risk are patients who have diabetes, toxoplasmosis, brucellosis, TB, syphilis.
- Cervical degenerative disc disease. Headache is observed in patients in the neck. Low back pain accompanied by dizziness, tinnitus, soreness in the neck, numbness of the limbs. The disease develops in people with impaired metabolism. Her diagnosed with unsustainable nutrition, lack of physical activity, sedentary lifestyle. The cause of the illness is inactivity.
- Diabetes. The disease is diagnosed on the background of metabolic disorders. Failures in the work of the pancreas there is improper insulin production. When deficiencies of this hormone the body cannot break down sugar into glucose. Headache in the evening, accompanied by additional symptoms such as constant thirst, increase urine output, hyperhidrosis. When the disease, patients develop boils. Body mass abruptly decreases or increases. pathology is accompanied by abnormalities neurological in nature.
- Cluster cephalgia. Is a type of cephalgia, which is difficult to treat. Headaches in the evenings, is observed repeatedly. The duration of the attack of the disease lasts a few seconds. The disease is accompanied by nausea and numbness of extremities. Patients say about the deterioration of hearing and vision. The pathological process is accompanied by increased sweating and increased body temperature.
The head can hurt the patients against the influence of external precipitating factors or diseases.
If you have a headache in the evening the patient should schedule an appointment with a therapist. The doctor will examine the patient and medical history. This will allow him to put the preliminary diagnosis.
To determine the causes of pathological States recommended the use of laboratory and instrumental studies:
- Daily monitoring of arterial pressure. Diagnostic technique provides the possibility of diagnosis of hypertension and hypotension.
- Blood. The study is assigned to determine somatic and chronic pathological processes.
- Ophthalmologic examination. For the study used a special instrument that allows viewing the fundus. Manipulation is assigned to determine the quality of vision and refractive error.
- Magnetic resonance or computed tomography. Diagnostic methods absolutely safe, which allows them to apply for a wide range of patients. With the diagnosis determines the condition of vessels, as well as recorded growths in the brain.
- Echoencephalography. The methodology used to identify large tumors benign or malignant nature.
- Electroencephalography. Using the method determined by the electrical discharges in the brain. Diagnosis determines the performance of the authority and excludes epilepsy.
If you experience headaches in the evening recommended to conduct a comprehensive diagnosis. This will allow the doctor to determine the cause of the disease and guide treatment to eliminate it.
The treatment of the disease
If you experience symptoms recommended an individual approach to therapy while developing her scheme. Treatment of a symptom is conducted in accordance with the reasons for its occurrence. When a migraine patient is recommended to visit a neurologist. To cure the disease impossible. But, the specialist prescribes medicine, which is directed to the relief of pain.
Diabetes developed a variety of methods of treatment, as the disease has serious complications. To prevent headache attacks recommended usage of diet. Patients prescribed medications, the effect of which is aimed at reducing the level of blood sugar. Patients recommended regular injection of insulin. Diabetes is strictly forbidden to self-medicate. Before taking any drugs recommended to consult a doctor.
When the cluster cephalgia diagnosed redness of eyes, watery eyes, stuffy nose, tingling. The disease is incurable. Treatment is directed to reduce the severity of symptoms. The treatment is carried out with the use of ergotamines, triptans, analgesics. With meningitis and other infectious diseases recommended the use of anti-inflammatory and antiseptic drugs, antibiotics.
If the patient is diagnosed cervical osteochondrosis, it is recommended competently and in a timely manner to treat antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic drugs. To increase the efficiency of drug therapy recommended massage, physiotherapy, reflexotherapy and electrophoresis. In severe disease recommend the use of surgical intervention.
Hypertension can be cured with ACE inhibitors, diuretics and beta-blockers. The choice of medications is affected by the severity of the disease and its manifestations. After normalization of blood pressure is observed the disappearance of the symptom. To combat hypertension used complex therapy. The disease requires prescription medication, a healthy lifestyle is, limit excessive exercise. Patients recommend the adoption of a contrast shower and physical therapy.
Treatment of headache requires use of drug therapy or surgery. The choice of a particular method depends on the characteristics of the disease.
In order to avoid headaches in the evening period is recommended in a timely manner to carry out prevention of diseases that provoke it.
If the patient has no disease, prevention is the implementation of certain rules:
- man is encouraged to respect the day. It needs to secure a full night’s sleep.
- · It is strictly prohibited to prevent constant overwork which leads to exhaustion.
- if the pain occurs after administration of certain drugs, then they are recommended to refuse. The patient should consult a doctor who will prescribe safe treatment.
- person recommended regularly to stay in the fresh air. Therefore, it is recommended to replace trips to the store, the gym, work on transport walking.
- when going outside, people should dress for the weather. It is strictly forbidden to prevent overcooling or overheating of the body.
- effective preventive measure is a balanced diet.
- in order to prevent the headache the woman recommended to abandon the tight tying of hair.
- evening if the headache occurs for more than a week, it is recommended to visit a therapist. The doctor will determine the cause of the pathology and prescribe an effective treatment that eliminate the possibility of complications.
Headache in the evening is a symptom, which accompanies various diseases. Its mild antispasmodic and analgesic drugs is not always effective. It is therefore recommended to determine the cause of the disease with appropriate diagnostic procedures.