In the human body occur a variety of diseases, which are diagnosed late with mild symptoms. If you have a headache and driving the jaw, this indicates different diseases. It is recommended to determine what will allow you to assign effective treatment.
The causes of pathology
Headache and be spasm of the jaw may have the fairer sex during the carrying a child. Also, the symptoms observed in the development of diseases in the human body. Most often patients tracked her while yawning. The symptom is diagnosed in humans when the bruxism.
Patients with osteochondrosis and other diseases of the cervical spine talking about the appearance of the symptom. Muscular or emotional tension often leads to disease. If the patient flow of medical illness, it leads to Patrology. The right or left side of the jaw is affected in the injury.
There are many causes of seizures jaw and pain of the head, which can identify the disease and prescribe effective therapy.
In dislocation of the joint, regardless of its severity, involuntarily shrinking muscles in the period of eating. That is why patients complain of the appearance of the symptom. This condition is diagnosed after a meal. This is due to the occurrence of spasm of the esophagus after eating certain foods. If a patient is having difficulty swallowing, it leads to muscle spasms. In accordance with the etiology of the disease, the patient must consult a gastroenterologist or a neurologist.
If the patient has a sedentary job, it becomes the cause of the symptom. It occurs in people who are excessively tired during a long period of time. At risk are the professionals who work with computer equipment. If a man abideth not in the fresh air, it leads to pathology. She was diagnosed in patients after nerve overexertion and stressful situations.
There are a huge number of symptom provoking factors that you need to avoid in everyday life.
Causing the disease
Spasms in the jaw and headaches accompany a variety of diseases in humans.
Most often symptoms appear when:
- Injuries of the face and neck. At mechanical influence on the person is diagnosed the fracture of one or both jaws. In the patients damaged jaw joint. Improper position of the jaw is diagnosed reducing its mobility. The injury is accompanied by pain in the jaw area, which irradiiruet in the head.
- Bruxism. The occurrence of symptom occurs in the morning upon awakening. The disease is accompanied by severe compression of the jaw in sleep and grinding teeth. In case of untimely treatment of the pathology diagnosed buckling of the teeth. If the patient has crowns, they are erased when the disease. Pathology leading to the complication of a dysfunction in the temporomandibular joint. The disease can be determined only by strangers.
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system. If the patient is diagnosed with angina, it is accompanied by pain in the jaws, which gives to the head. The disease is accompanied by decreased sensation in the left upper extremity.
- Arthritis. The disease develops in elderly patients. In the pathology of convulsions observed in the lower jaw. When the disease is deformed jaw joint that eliminates the possibility of the proper performance of the functions of it. Tenderness is observed in a patient when he is chewing food or talking.
- Of dental diseases. Dental caries, or pulpitis complicated not only collapses the bone tissue of tooth and gums. The disease is accompanied by swelling, which compresses the bundle of nerve fibers. This leads to spasm and pain. If the patient is leaking abscess, periodontitis, limited osteomielit, it becomes the cause of the symptom.
- Disorders of the nervous system. If there is a change in the body on a background of depression and stress there is a reaction of the nervous system. If the muscles are in constant tension, this causes a spasm. In the absence of tone is diagnosed, the numbness and weakness. The elimination of symptoms is a sedative drug. Headaches and spasms of the jaw occurs after the experience of strong anger or fear.
- Otolaryngic diseases. The symptoms observed in lesions of the throat or tonsillitis. The reason for the pathology becomes cancer. Spasms in the ears appear in neuralgia. In order to avoid symptom the patient may not speak on the phone, holding it to your ear shoulder. A good way to relax to massage missyspalace over the ear.
- Hypoxia of the brain. This disease is accompanied by violation of blood circulation in the area of the brain. Precipitating factor in the development of a pathological condition is prolonged the patient’s stay in a stuffy room.
There are a large number of diseases in which driving the jaw and there is tenderness in the region of the head. If you experience symptoms, the patient should seek the assistance of a specialist after diagnostic procedures will prescribe efficient treatment.
The location of the
In accordance with the place of occurrence of spasm determined by its causes. Patients may manifest one symptom or be accompanied by a headache. If the patient brings the mandible, it indicates that the affected trigeminal nerve. That is why the pain occurs in one side of the face of the teeth. Attack duration is 10-20 minutes.
When spasm in the lower jaw recommended differential diagnosis, which will exclude the occurrence of cancer in the head, nasopharynx, muscle, the mouth. If there is suspicion of tumors of malignant nature, it is recommended to consult a surgeon who after the diagnosis will prescribe effective therapy.
For headache patients can be reduced simultaneously, the jaw and cheekbones. This suggests the occurrence of arthritis, osteoarthritis, joint dysfunction. The symptoms appear when the diseases of the vessels in case of their insufficient supply of blood.
To determine the cause of the development of symptoms can be in accordance with the place of its manifestation. This is done by using special diagnostic techniques, blood analysis, computer tomography, magnetic resonance tomography, echoencephalography, etc.
Address to the doctor
If headaches are diagnosed spasms in the jaw area, it talks about violations in the human body. To identify them thanks to the integrated diagnostics. At the onset of symptom and the patient should consult the doctor even if he has a mild degree of severity. The earlier identified the cause, there is effective treatment. Thanks to the timely diagnosis of the disease, the patient can get rid of the possibility of complications.
If with cramps in the jaw area there is a strong pain, the person needs to see a doctor. To visit it is necessary if symptoms do not disappear after taking analgesic medications, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, antispasmodic drugs. Exacerbation of disease symptoms occurs during coughing, жеван7ия, swallowing, talking.
The indication for consulting a doctor becomes the redness and swelling of the skin. Patients present signs of asymmetry. In severe and pulsating nature of the headache it is recommended to visit the doctor. Consultation is required in convulsive contraction of the muscles of the face. If you experience signs of intoxication and increase in body temperature recommended to pass the examination.
If the patient observes the symptoms over a long period of time, it is strictly forbidden to self-medicate. The patient must remember that antispasmodic and analgesic is able to eliminate the symptom, but will not cure the cause.
Pain in the jaw and cephalalgia can be diagnosed in a person if he stays in one position which is uncomfortable for him. At this etiology of a symptom treatment is not necessary, as it will be on their own.
The provision of first aid
The particular provision of first aid depends on the characteristics of the disease. If the patient has an inflammatory process, the relief is carried out using dry heat. If a spasm occurs during mastication, the patient must alternately apply cold and hot compresses.
If the symptom is accompanied by dental disease, it is recommended to take Tempalgin, Analgin, Ketorol, Ibuprofen. In the near future, people should visit the dentist. Before going to the dentist must refuse to accept the medication, as this may complicate the process of diagnosis of the disease. Dental caries, pulpitis makes bath-based decoction of herbs. If the symptom is observed after tooth extraction, it is necessary to rinse the mouth with soda solution.
If after appearance of the symptom to a doctor, the patient at rest. Strictly prohibited reception of solid food. The person needs to restrict the movement of the jaw, so the eating and talking should be abandoned. If there is dislocation, it is recommended to carry out massage and gymnastic treatments.
Headache and cramps in the jaw area is a complex of symptoms that accompanies a variety of diseases. To eliminate unpleasant symptoms, it is recommended to determine the cause of their appearance. Therefore, the patient is recommended to go to a medical facility for examination, after which the specialist will decide what to do to combat the symptoms.
- The causes of abscess of the liver treatment
Liver abscess may occur on the background of complications of any disease, e.g., ulcerative colitis or suppurative appendicitis….