Headaches when cervical osteochondrosis is the most frequent manifestation of this disease. Cervical osteochondrosis disease is not common, because this Department is a dynamic, load on it is minimal.
It is still a nasty disease, especially if it is accompanied by complications. Osteochondrosis of the neck begins to suffer from the entire human body, because here are concentrated mass of nerve cells and blood channels.
The disease is often accompanied by complications and additional pain, initially, the correct diagnosis is difficult to determine. Headaches have nearly every person who suffers from cervical osteochondrosis.
How does low back pain neck?
The disease is always unpleasant. At the first symptoms of any disease, contact the professionals, as even mild pain can be symptoms of serious diseases. To put the diagnosis of cervical osteochondrosis difficult, as the symptoms systematically, and headaches people very often do not associate with the disease. Of headaches in cervical degenerative disc disease, and hypertension is the most common symptoms of the disease.
There are several reasons for which the patient was escorted headaches osteochondrosis of the neck.
- Spasm of the muscles. The body’s response to a sharp pain in the neck, is a painful reflection. One feels the tension in the neck. The pain gives to the whiskey and occipital region. Most often painkillers in this case to take meaningless.
- Vertebral artery syndrome. In osteochondrosis of the vertebral artery is gradually compressed, and appear persistent severe headaches and migraines. To relieve such pain, you need to take just potent painkillers, but they are not always effective.
Osteochondrosis often people complain about the strong and pulsating sensations in the occipital region. This is often caused by high blood pressure and problems in the heart. If during a medical examination of such issues have not been identified, this may indicate cervical osteochondrosis.
- Headache with osteochondrosis most often mild and not spicy.
- Is one-sided, giving and spreading to the neck, forehead and temples. Such unpleasant feelings torment the person attacks. The attack may last a few hours and days.
- Very often the patient can not tolerate bright light, his increased sensitivity to sound and strong noise.
- You can hear symptoms such as stuffy ears and a veil before the eyes.
- Headache with osteochondrosis associated with poor mobility of the neck, discomfort aggravated by muscle tension.
- Often give pain in the arm and shoulder.
Localized headaches on the basis of the location of the affected vertebra.
In the cervical region there are only seven, each of them has a pair of nerve roots.
- Upon compression of the first pair, a person feels constant headaches in the occipital region, when squeezing the second pair of painful sensations localized in the region of the crown and nape.
- The nerve compression in the third pair accompanied by pain in the cervical region from the affected nerve endings, and in some cases can it be broken.
- The fourth pair is pain in the clavicle and shoulder girdle, compression of the fifth roots will be accompanied by pain in the shoulder region.
- Compression of the sixth, seventh and eighth nerves causes pain in the shoulder blades and shoulders.
Cervical osteochondrosis causes cerebral gipodinamii. If such violations of uncomfortable sensations are continuous and throbbing in nature.
The patient complains of severe pain during movements and head turns.
Progressive pain in the disease
Low back pain should be treated immediately. It is not necessary to start the disease or to self-medicate, because such an approach would only worsen the situation.
Even if you downloaded does not have enough free time, you should consider that health is the most important.
Pain while degenerative disc disease may be aggravated by:
- large body mass,
- sedentary lifestyle,
- injuries and permanent loads.
A neck massage should not trust non-professionals, so it is possible to aggravate the situation.
If you do not deal with the treatment of osteoarthritis pain will constantly increase, and the overall wellbeing to deteriorate. Headaches, vegetative-vascular dystonia will accompany the person all the time.
If you have no opportunity immediately to seek professional help at the clinic, you can read the special literature that can help facilitate well-being. One of the good authors on this subject is Joyce brothers here. His writings have helped many patients.
But still any methods of treatment should be used only after a full examination and consultation with your doctor.
Treatment and prevention
If headache is one of the symptoms of cervical osteochondrosis, it is necessary to treat this disease.
Low back pain is treated comprehensively.
For this purpose:
- medical gymnastics,
Do not forget about proper nutrition from the diet should exclude fatty, salty and spicy food.
After the examination the doctor prescribes individual treatment and to implement all recommendations should be responsibly, because their compliance depends on the efficiency of the whole treatment process.
Very often, the doctor prescribes a procedure known as electrophoresis. With its help, the therapeutic drug is injected under the skin using special electrodes attached to the lining. This procedure relieves the patient from pain, improves blood circulation, clean muscle spasms. May be appointed and magnetic therapy. This procedure effectively relieves pain, improves metabolism and removes toxins from the body.
For the treatment of cervical osteochondrosis is assigned physiotherapy. Its effectiveness depends on consistency.
Exercises should be performed under the supervision of a professional, not to harm the body.
That is why it is impossible to independently engage in such exercise because one wrong move and all treatment may come to naught, while you still can cause irreparable harm.
Of the medications it should be noted chondroprotectors and special plasters. Chondroprotectors is an all – natural medicines that stimulate the regeneration of cartilage tissue and relieve the person from pain.
Patches also help to get rid of pain, they are great:
- warm up the sore place
- improve blood circulation,
- reduce inflammation,
- speed up the recovery process.
Such tools are best applied comprehensively and after medical consultation.
Definitely assigned in the treatment vitamin complexes, they contribute to a more effective relief from the disease. In order to get rid of constant and severe pain are analgesics and antispasmodics, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. To get involved in such drugs is not necessary, they have side effects, and their effect is only temporary.
In no case do not self-medicate, incorrect application of techniques and drugs will only cause deterioration of health and can lead to unpredictable consequences.
- Engage in prevention of degenerative disc disease, because any disease is much easier to prevent than to engage in lengthy and complex treatment.
- Lead a healthy lifestyle, exercise, follow the diet and proper nutrition.
- If you have a sedentary job, be sure to make yourself periodic breaks during which you do exercises.
Only full control over their health and adherence to recommendations of the attending physician is able to bring positive results in the treatment and prevention of any disease.