Life in the big city often leads to health problems. The consequence of poor environmental conditions, large amount of noise, constant bustle and stress. All this leads to the fact that many people have constantly headache. Most immediately begins to drink painkillers. But it relieves the pain only for a while. To completely eliminate such a problem is possible only after ascertaining the cause for its occurrence.
Headaches all indicate the negative impact on the body external factors or the presence of serious diseases. Therefore, in order to properly determine the cause and begin treatment, you must undergo a medical examination and receive appropriate recommendations of the attending physician.
Causes of headache not related to diseases
- The lack of oxygen. If you are a long time in a small stuffy room, the brain begins to experience oxygen starvation. The situation is exacerbated when the brain activity increases, for example, when the hard work with the documents. In this case, as often as possible to take breaks. Try to get some fresh air. Returning from work, walk on foot. During the weekend go on the nature.
- Nervous overstrain. Stress is often the cause of many diseases. When the nerve stress reaches its maximum, there are constant headaches. In severe cases, without the use of special drugs to cope with the problem is impossible.
- Starvation. Constant headaches often arise for those who are sitting on a strict diet. Their appearance is due to the fact, the brain is not receiving the necessary nutrients. The output from this situation only one – to establish the correct diet.
- Bad habits. Constantly a headache for people who abuse cigarettes or alcohol. It is associated with intoxication. If you want to get rid of the pain, try to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- A sudden change in weather. Headaches often have weather-sensitive people. Sudden warming or cooling can trigger a jump in blood pressure.
- Food. To cause constant headaches can eating certain foods. Most often, this effect is caffeine. A large amount of this substance in the diet causes an increase in blood pressure that leads to pain.
What illnesses cause headaches?
Most often headaches occur in people suffering from the following diseases:
- Atherosclerosis. This disease is associated with changes in the blood vessels of the brain. Under the influence of certain factors of blood vessels thicken. As a result, they lose their elasticity. Over time, they form cholesterol plaques that prevent the normal passage of blood. The consequence of this is the emergence of bursting pain which can be localized in any part of the head.
To provoke an attack of severe pain may many factors, such as Smoking, overwork or lack of oxygen. Often patients complain of the appearance of spots before eyes. During intense exercise, the pain increases.
At the first suspicions of atherosclerosis, should immediately contact the doctor. The self in such a situation could be dangerous.
- Migraine. It is characterized by severe pains that are throbbing in nature. Most often they are localized in one part of the head. With migraines there are a number of associated symptoms such as vomiting, nausea, photophobia and dizziness.
To get rid of this disease completely impossible. The exact cause of its occurrence is still unknown. Many experts tend to believe that the disease is hereditary. In order for the attacks was manifested as rarely as possible, stick to a healthy lifestyle. Try to spend more time outdoors, eat more vegetables and fruits, abstain from bad habits.
- Arterial hypotension. The cause of frequent headaches may be low blood pressure. Often it is seen in people slim build. This disease can be hereditary.
People suffering from hypotension, it is difficult to get up in the morning. They feel tired and sleepy. The face of them, usually pale, often there are circles under the eyes. The slightest physical or mental strain leads to a strong arching pain.
Hypotension is often a recurrent disease. So before you begin treatment, you must undergo a thorough medical examination. Among the common methods of combating this disease include: proper rest, moderate exercise and proper nutrition. In the morning it is recommended to drink a Cup of coffee or strong tea.
Traditional methods of treatment
Finding out the answer to the question, why constantly have a headache, you can begin treatment.
- Decoction of medicinal plants. Mix equal amounts of dried raw St. John’s wort, peppermint, chamomile, calendula and Valerian. Two tablespoons of prepared mixture pour a glass of boiling water and let steep for about half an hour. The prepared infusion should be taken every day one glass.
- Compress. Good effect gives attachment to your forehead dressings with raw potatoes. Cut it into small chunks and wrap with gauze. To prepare a medicinal compress you can also use fresh cabbage leaves, aloe, cranberry juice or black currant, or tincture of propolis, mummy.
- Tea. Some types of headaches helps drinking black or green tea. To strengthen the effectiveness of such tools, adding a small amount of mint or Melissa officinalis. This drink should be consumed half a Cup at least three times a day.
- Tincture. For its preparation you will need 20 grams of propolis. Thoroughly crush it and pour 100 ml of alcohol. After this remedy will insist it will need to take 40 drops a day.
- Lemon. If you have a constant headache, it must be applied to the temples the lemon peel. First it is necessary to clean from white film. In order to hold it in place, you can use a soft woolen cloth. Enhance the effect can be, if at the same time with this daily to consume a quarter Cup of black currant juice.
To headache been bothering you as little as possible should adhere to the following simple recommendations:
- Try to avoid nervous overvoltage. No job are more than they can deliver. Physical activity should also be moderate.
- Follow the regime of the day. Remember that you need to find time for proper rest and sleep. And need to sleep in a comfortable environment. If you suffer from headaches, please note on your pillow. Perhaps it must be replaced by an orthotic.
- Get more fresh air. Returning from work, walk on foot. At the weekend go to the countryside or just a walk in the Park.
- Drink plenty of water. To maintain the health of the day, you must drink at least three liters of clean water. So in the blood is maintained the natural balance.
- Massage. From time to time do a light massage of the head. Enhance the effect helps use of essential oils. For these purposes, perfect, Melissa, eucalyptus, geranium and lavender. They can be rubbed into whiskey with gentle circular movements.
- Limit the consumption of certain types of products. Headaches can cause acute Asian cuisine, products containing soy, red wine, chocolate, cheese, meat products and sugar substitutes. Try to make your diet as varied. It should be more of vegetables and fruits.
- Exercise. Daily morning exercise will help you forget about the headache. It is best if you do it will be in the fresh air.
Proper nutrition and a healthy lifestyle will help to forget about frequent headaches. But if such measures do not help, you should seek the assistance of your doctor.