First aid for diarrhea is gastric lavage with a weak solution of potassium permanganate. This method is suitable for adults and children and is a short-term measure until a consultation with the doctor. Pharmacology offers a huge list of medicines, capable to cope with various diseases at different stages.
A review of the medications from the disorder
They include well-known medications: Enterol, Linex, Nifuroxazide and many others. Depending on the state of the microflora and mucosa, causes diarrhea, prescribe the following drugs from disorders of the stomach and intestines:
1. To restore water balance.
- Treatment of indigestion it is recommended to start with means capable of quickly adjust the acid-alkaline environment is disturbed by the output of electrolytes. It Regidron – a drug that helps in the pathology of the intestine. The powder was previously very popular, but recently pediatricians prescribe it for children with caution. It is connected with increase of sodium content, which can be dangerous for children and pregnant women. Diabetes or kidney problems, high blood pressure, intestinal obstruction, the drug is prohibited.
- Acesol – the preparation of combined action, providing detoxification, plasma expanders, anti-shock and regidratirtee impact. Prevents acidosis, blood clots, improves microcirculation. Administered in moderate and severe cases intravenous and drip. Pregnant the medicine is suitable, if the positive effect outweighs the risk for mother and child.
2. The chelators.
Neutral substances are able to eliminate harmful bacteria trapped in the stomach when poisoning or various diseases.
This list of drugs from intestinal disorders includes the following features:
- Activated carbon. Adsorbing the drug on the basis of fossil or wood waste, which is obtained by thermal treatment in vacuum conditions. Which is formed in the manufacture of pores, the drug actively removes gases, toxins and organic compounds. A little weaker absorbs acid and alkali (iron salts, cyanide, methanol), unable to irritate. Pills used in food and chemical disorders, poisoning by salts of heavy metals, allergic processes. Suitable for adults and children. Not allowed to use coal during peptic ulcer disease, bleeding in the stomach.
- Smectite. The remedy of natural origin, made on the basis of aluminosilicate. Creates a barrier between the mucosa and its contents, prevents electrolyte loss, adsorbs, reduces pain with indigestion. Particularly effective drug for diarrhea in children, helps the child has no contraindications for pregnant women.
- Riabal. Another cure for the disorder, and absorb toxins. Pills normalize intestinal flora, thicken the stool, reduce the number of bowel movements, reduce cramping. Recommended in diseases of infectious, allergic and drug origin, toxic food poisoning, irritation of the mucosa. There are contraindications for fever, parasitic dysentery, and the age limit to 3 years.
3. Funds, stop diarrhea.
From indigestion help pills quick action, slowing peristalsis and providing an antimicrobial effect:
- Nifuroxazide. Active against most pathogens: Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Enterobacter, Escherichia coli, Vibrio cholerae. It is resistant to some Pseudomonas and Proteus. The mechanism is based on the repayment of the two-component activities of anaerobic enzymes. Nifuroxazide destroys the walls of the microbes, reduces the release of toxins, prevents secondary infection, and is excreted in the feces, while blood receives a small amount. Pills prescribed to adults, the dosage depends on the age. Pregnant women and children under 6 years not recommended.
- Enteral. Means of biological origin with antimicrobial that can quickly eliminate the disorder. The drug fights with almost all pathogenic microorganisms, and boosts the immune defense. Especially effective against Clostridium in pseudomembranous colitis. Interal produces a neutralizing factor, working with receptors, exerts a trophic effect on the intestinal mucosa.
- Chloramphenicol. Broad-spectrum antibiotic. Prescribed for inflammatory and infectious diseases of the stomach, has a bacteriostatic effect at high concentrations. Tablets are able to bind to ribosomes and inhibit protein synthesis. The drug has a number of contraindications, not suitable for pregnant women and babies up to 3 years.
From bowel disorders there is a list of tablets that are prescribed for goiter, to prevent diarrhea while taking antibiotics and treatment of infections in the stomach:
- Linex. Powdered product containing bifidobacteria and lactobacilli, enterococci. Pills restore microflora, eliminate flatulence, nausea, abdominal pain, struggle with the disorder and allergic skin reactions. One capsule contains more than 12 million living organisms. Fermentation of lactose contributes to the normalization of the acidic environment and inhibits the growth of pathogens. Linex is involved in the synthesis of vitamins, metabolism of bile pigments and acids, improves the immune reactivity. The drug is prescribed in case of failures in the digestive system at any age, is allowed freely to pregnant women.
- Baktisubtil. The mechanism of action pills is the production of useful organic acids that help restore gut function and improve the body. Substance preserves the balance of flora, the spores present in the composition, is resistant to stomach juice. Vegetative forms and activate proteins that accelerate the chemical reactions, resulting in an acidic environment, preventing the process of decay.
- Bifiform. Soluble drug, a source of b vitamins and probioticeski microorganisms. Contains about 10 million beneficial bacteria, lactic acid bacteria, lactulose. Suitable for the prevention and treatment of gastrointestinal disorders of different Genesis, chronic diseases of the digestive system and maintain immunity. Contraindications – hypersensitivity to the components.
Disorder of the stomach – failure of the digestive system, which is not insured adults and children. This condition can be caused by different factors and is accompanied by diarrhea, often nausea, loss of appetite, weakness, dizziness. When individual event individuals know how to deal with illness. If diarrhea persists, consult a doctor. Only after identifying the cause and diagnosis the patient receives a list of drugs intended for conservative treatment. In any case, loose stools, malaise that requires attention, since the body loses minerals and vitamins, disturbed electrolyte balance.
In addition to medicines in many cases are appointed by the pills bowel disorders herbal:
1. The list includes Tonalin – product of the interaction of tannins derived from plants sumac and protein. No has astringent effect on the mucous membranes of the mouth and stomach, is used in infectious diseases of the digestive system as a support medication. Prescribed for ulcers, colitis, diarrhea. Once in the intestine, splits and allocates the free tannin. Similar medication Tansal has antimicrobial effect, due to phenylacrylate in the composition. The remedy is contraindicated in acute pathologies of the liver and kidneys.
2. Pomegranate peels have a positive effect on the tone, improve motor skills. Prepare a decoction at home, the infusion has no contraindications, except for immunity to the product.
3. With indigestion of various forms and origins used the root of Burnet. Astringent and antibacterial effects, improves digestion, normalize the operation of the system as a whole. Grass dissolves salt deposits, breaks down fats, restores electrolyte balance, eliminates dysentery bacteria within five minutes. Do not allow pregnant or breast-feeding.
4. Fruit cherry and popularly known as the Converter processes in the disorder. All parts of the plant contain glucose, volatile and organic binders. The grass is ineffective in infectious infiltrations of the mucosa. Especially helps with the loose stool in conjunction with the propolis. Taking decoctions in the treatment of gastritis and enterocolitis.
Diarrhea should resolve in the shortest possible time, so the home kit should always be first aid. It is important to maintain the water balance to the advice of a doctor. A specialist will be able to identify the real cause of stomach disorders and prescribe adequate treatment. Independent measures often are not only ineffective but also can lead to significant complications. Description of the drug allows the user to understand a more complete picture of the effects on the body.