Liver disease are diverse, some of them even fatal. It is therefore very important to know the basic symptoms that indicate a disruption of this vital organ, in time to begin treatment.Every minute in the liver is a huge number of different chemical reactions through which maintained the vital functions of the body. The liver neutralizes harmful substances that can threaten human life. The main signs and symptoms of liver disease everyone should know.
Liver disease can occur for various reasons. One of the most common infection. Very negatively on the functioning of the liver affected by long-term use of drugs, alcohol, unhealthy diet.
The liver can be poisoned by toxins. Sometimes the reasons lie in genetic predisposition. The liver may suffer from leakage of parasites. Diseases of the liver there are a lot to recognize them, you must know the main symptoms.
The main symptoms that indicate liver disease
- The appearance of weakness in the body, high fatigue. These symptoms accompany many other diseases, almost every disease the person feels weakness and fatigue. Liver disease this symptom is associated with intoxication, poisoning with harmful substances. For diseases of the liver, its main function is broken.
- Quite a large number of liver diseases is not accompanied by pain and discomfort. If you begin to feel pain in the right hypochondrium, this should serve as a Wake-up call may mean that the disease has entered a new stage of development. Usually the patient feels sharp and dull pain in the liver area may be a feeling of heaviness. The severity of the liver can occur in hepatitis, tumor, cirrhosis in early stage. Sharp pain often indicates problems with gallbladder and biliary tract, between them there are significant differences in symptomatology. Purulent cholecystitis, cholangitis is accompanied by very strong, sharp pain. Acute pain may occur due to movement of stones in the bile ducts. In this case, need urgent hospitalization and surgical intervention.
- Changes of the skin. In chronic liver disease (hepatitis, cirrhosis), the skin of the patient becomes very pale color. Disorders can occur pigmentation of the skin all over the body begin to appear dark spots. In some cases, the skin takes on a bronze or gray tint. On diseases of the liver are indicative of vascular veins on face, legs, back. Chronic cirrhosis is often accompanied by disturbances of blood coagulation, causing the capillaries in the human body become fragile. Even with a slight impact on them may cause bruising. Chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis is accompanied by a symmetrical redness of the skin of the palms and soles of the feet. If they press it, they turn pale, and then very quickly return its color. If there are disturbances in the bile channels can appear xanthomas (plaques) throughout the body. They often appear in the eyelids, elbows, feet, knees, buttocks.
- Yellowing of the skin and mucous membranes. This is due to the increased presence of bilirubin in the blood. Yellowing of the skin happens mainly in cirrhosis and hepatitis.
These symptoms are most common with liver disease.
However, there are other symptoms that are less common:
- baldness, hair loss (symptoms indicating a failure in the hormonal background);
- vomiting, diarrhea, malfunction of the digestive system (symptoms indicating disease of the biliary tract);
- the increase in body temperature, fever (symptoms purulent diseases of the liver, cholangitis, cholecystitis);
- enlarged veins in the stomach (symptoms of hepatitis and cirrhosis).
Prevention and treatment
The diseased liver recovers very rapidly to its shape and size, if it ceases to be harmful toxins and various toxins. Body able to clean. To make this happen, on diseased liver should be well taken care of.
The first thing to go on a proper diet, to diet. Most often the patient is offered the diet №5, which prohibited fried, salty, sour, spicy, smoked and fatty foods. Very well, restore the damaged cells of this vital organ, cereals, fresh vegetables and fruit, whole-wheat bread. The diseased liver is recovering well, if you regularly use chicory, walnuts, pistachios, raisins, figs.
You should not eat too much protein food. Very harmful to the liver excessive body fat (obesity), fast weight loss, starvation. Continuous abuse of alcohol leads to a deadly disease – cirrhosis of the liver. In this disease, the tissue shrink and lose their functional value. Taking pills and medicine a very negative impact on the body. Therefore, medical therapy can be started only as directed by your healthcare doctor and under his supervision.
In the choice of drugs should purchase those that are completely removed from the body. For the prevention of disease and maintaining normal functioning of the body should regularly take vitamins E and C.
The fight against hepatic parasites
To prevent liver disease in children, it is necessary first and foremost to prevent the occurrence of hepatic parasites. In the tissues of the body is a lot of substances that like to eat worms, coming through the bloodstream.
In hepatic tissues often appear:
- amoeba, which can trigger the development of amebic abscess;
- tapeworm, which reduces the patency of the bile ducts;
- Giardia, which develops degeneration of tissues and inflammation;
- roundworm that triggers the development of abscesses, such as hepatitis.
Liver disease in children is easily preventable without the use of chemicals. Add to the child’s diet of pine nuts. If the baby was discovered parasites, you should consume at least 100 grams every day for 1-2 months. At this time you should limit the use of meat and oily food. Pine nuts you can substitute pumpkin seeds. 300-400 g of pumpkin seed is cleaned, crushed and mixed with 2 tbsp water and 2 tablespoons of honey. The mixture is eaten on an empty stomach, and after 3-4 hours of taking a laxative and do an enema.
Helps to fight against liver parasites a garlic. Add a little garlic every day in her diet, and you will never face this problem. From time to time take breaks. Adults can be advised to make a garlic tincture in brandy.
To prepare 500 g of garlic, pour 1 liter of brandy. You need to insist in a cool dark place for 20 days. Should take 1 tbsp per day during the month.