Pain in the eye area is common, this symptom is known to many people, it can appear in adults and healthy citizens. The treatment is suitable for traditional medicine and medication. First you need to understand what causes such a symptom.
The reasons may vary, according to the statistical data, we can identify 5 main factors causing pain around the forehead and eyes:
- Pathology of blood vessels of the head.
- The viruses and bacteria.
- Uncomfortable location of the head and neck.
- The failure mode of the day, nervousness.
Often the pain starts at the forehead and eyes after prolonged intellectual work, as a result of stress.
- Squeezing the head.
- General weakness of the body.
- Patient has nausea.
The persistence of the symptoms in the frontal Department indicates illness or improper lifestyle. To determine the causes and relief of symptoms are diagnosed.
You need to study the causes of headache, affecting the eyes or weighty.
Such disorders include:
- High increased intracranial pressure.
- Hematoma in the head.
- State, close to the stroke.
- The tumor in his head.
- Spasms of accommodation.
- Cluster pain.
For the rapid determination and treatment of the pathologies that provoke a headache, you need to contact the experts in each situation can be individually chosen medicines, procedure.
- Problems with the digestive system, poor appetite indicate intoxication.
- Problems with speech, tangle consciousness, the stroke.
- When the head tilts forward pale the skin around the eyes. This was evidence of degenerative disc disease. With increasing temperature the doctors also suspect meningitis.
- Sensitivity to bright light, noises begin to irritate, the pressure on the head to the left or right – the symptoms of migraine.
- When temperature rises be removed from a purulent mucus, doctors can diagnose sinusitis.
- Pain on one side covers whisky and jaws, there is inflammation of the trigeminal nerve.
Headache may occur with fatigue, worsens the performance appears weak.
- Nitrates. Meat products, held a low-quality heat treatment. The amount contained in them of nitrates can be more. When you track your own diet, need to limit themselves to the use of such food.
- Histamine in large numbers are concentrated in alcoholic beverages. In small doses the substance has a beneficial effect, strengthens the immune system. If you eat a lot of histamine, appears migraine.
- MSG in large quantities is present in fast food. These include meat products without appropriate heat treatment. If the food will be much monosodium glutamate, will soon get a headache.
- Tyramine also causes headaches. Such a component found in chocolate, nuts, cheeses.
- Caffeine has a positive effect on the nervous system when consumed in small doses. If you drink drinks with this substance in large quantities, headache.
Adhere to appropriate diet need as a preventive measure. Some patients refuse Breakfast, but such a solution one injury. After sleeping energy in the body is negligible, calories are used for additional strength.
People need to eat 3-5 times a day in small portions. For dinner you need to eat the least quantity of products. To avoid dehydration, drink more fluids, eat vegetarian food.
Often the pain occurs because of fatigue, long work behind the monitor. Symptoms divert from the usual activities. The quality of vision decreases, pain extends to the temples and the back of the head. Red dry eyes, increased tearing. If no action is taken, there will be fatigue, feeling of weakness, the patient will be vomiting, dizzy.
Often the pain appears in the temples to the left or right. The symptom goes to the eyes and nose. For migraine peculiar pulsing sensation, followed by deterioration of vision. The painful symptoms worsen when the patient moves his eyes or head. The attack lasts from 3-4 up to 72 hours, reaction occurs on the use of analgesics or antispasmodics.
Physical and mental stress provokes spasms of the vessels of the head, face, neck. Disorder is noted in different areas, accompanied by pressure on the eye. Prolonged physical or emotional tension causes acute symptoms.
When there is a bursting feeling, he increased arterial pressure. This is a complex condition often causes a stroke.
In hypertension there is a strong pressure on the eyeballs. Patients feel that their eyes popping out. Rest does not cause adequate relief. Hypertension contributes to pain in the head, in the patient’s eyes, a dark, heavy eyelids.
When the rates rise rapidly, the symptoms increase dramatically, exacerbated by the strain. Sometimes patients easier to turn your head in the right direction, but not move your eyeballs. Radiating pain is always transferred to the organs of vision.
Chronic high blood pressure accompanied by nausea. Symptoms worse at night or in the morning. After the position of rest patients feel body weakness, fatigue and dizziness. After some time there are problems with vision.
Inflammation of the nose and paranasal sinuses
The main causes of primary disease:
Ignoring the negative symptoms and discomfort in the eyes can cause blindness. To the doctor you need to go even in a situation when the pain is minor. On initial stage of the disease indicates a deterioration in the quality of vision or the feeling of heaviness.
Headache and discomfort of the eyes commonly occur with rhinitis. Symptoms is weak, is eliminated when the overall status stabiliziruemost. Inflammation of the paranasal sinuses accompanied by a headache. Symptoms are aggravated by change of position, the patient is difficult to raise up the eyes. If you do not start timely treatment, there is meningitis or encephalitis.
To determine the real cause allows multi-level examination.
First, the ophthalmologist will determine:
- The presence of damage in the sheath of blood vessels.
You need to visit a neurologist. It determines the deviation of the patient’s condition from normal. Great value such a survey is when there are nervous tics. The pain may recur every day at the same time.
For the diagnosis carried out such procedures:
- CT. The survey will help to identify the disease and its severity. Determined by the presence of hemorrhages, traumatism, tumors in the head.
- MRI. Survey is more complex but allows to obtain accurate results, the patient is placed in a special capsule, then irradiated with electromagnetic pulses. For the body, this technique is not dangerous.
- Mr angiography allows us to study the condition of the vessels of the head. No danger to patients, is used for examination of the brain, allows to determine its status.
For the study of the patient’s condition, experts advise to write every day changes in health. This practice helps to make the correct diagnosis.
Methods of treatment
After diagnosis, specialists prescribe treatments. In the period use of medicines is not desirable to overtax the organs of vision, use of lens, to expose the body a complex exercise. This eliminates possible complications.
Infectious disorders are assigned antimicrobial drugs or psychotropic drugs, local or General effects. Cornea rinse remedies.
Brain disease treated by prolonged. Medications, stabilizing intracranial pressure. Sometimes the treatment is done in a hospital. If disorders have any problem with the working of the retina, it is necessary to resort to surgical intervention. Similar procedures can be trusted only to professionals. Used technology allows to painlessly treat complex disorders.
Simple exercises performed to eliminate the painful symptoms. In between work you can do the exercises.
Here are the main:
- Eye movement horizontally, vertically and in a circle.
- Strong twink.
- Alternate focusing on objects located at different distances.
Need to get rid of bad habits that the pain arose, to engage in sports more often, drink more fluids, to keep a balanced diet, avoid stress. Visits to a specialist should be applied regularly, to be checked in order to identify the disease and begin treatment.