This is a serious disease that has to be treated immediately. It is characterized by inflammation of the stomach and a violation of its secretion. The second title, gastritis with low acidity.
The gastric juice thus produced in small quantity and can not digest all the food that eats people. Chronic hypoacid form of gastritis leads to atrophy of its mucous membrane.
Hypoacid gastritis occurs under the influence of the same factors as other forms. They can be divided into two types.
Why is the illness?
The external causes include:
- 1. Bad habits – Smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages.
- 2. Improper diet – lack mode, too frequent use of fried, hot and spicy food.
- 3. Infection of the mucosa of the stomach bacterium Helicobacter pylori.
- 4. The use of certain chemical substances destructive to the mucous.
- 5. The prolonged intake of drugs related to glucocorticoid hormones and a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- 6. The effects of radiation.
- 1. Pathology of the gallbladder and the duodenum, particularly those that provoke the regurgitation of its contents into the stomach.
- 2. Genetic abnormalities of the mucosa, such as autoimmune aggression. A disease in which cells of the immune system destroying the stomach wall.
- 3. Disorders in the endocrine system.
- 4. Disruptions in metabolism, lack of vitamins and reducing the amount of enzymes that protect the lining from hydrochloric acid.
All these factors gradually affect the integrity of the stomach lining and trigger inflammation. Destroyed and the parietal cells responsible for the production of hydrochloric acid. This causes a decrease in acidity. Over time, the body can’t absorb nutrients from food. There is a slow atrophy of the stomach. This is the main reason.
As the disease manifests itself?
The symptoms of gastritis can vary depending on how the disease was started. At an early stage, the person often feels only mild discomfort and heaviness.
At later stages the following symptoms:
- Epigastric pain after eating.
- Deterioration of appetite.
- Weight reduction.
- Intolerance to dairy products.
- White coating on the tongue.
- Bad taste.
- Dryness and paleness of the skin.
- Regular constipation or diarrhea.
External features include brittle nails and hair loss.
The development of hypoacid gastritis is accompanied by a disorder of the autonomic system, symptoms of which are:
- shortness of breath;
- excessive sweating;
- abnormal heart rhythm.
The examination may reveal growths that over time without proper treatment is converted to a cancerous tumor.
Methods of treatment of gastritis are determined depending on the form in which discovered the disease – acute or chronic. In the first case, the patient needed urgent help, therefore, are shown being in the hospital, and in the second you can do outpatient treatment. Into remission often prescribed maintenance drugs, such as pharmacological and homeopathic. Medications are designed to repair the damaged mucosa. Hypoacid gastritis, the patient is obliged to follow a special diet.
Patients in the hospital, prescribe treatment depending on your symptoms. If a person suffers from pain, prescribe antispasmodics, such as no-Spa and Spasma. To cure acute gastritis helps and gastric lavage with alkaline solutions.
Other signs use the following groups of medicines:
- 1. Drugs that stimulate the contractile function of the stomach, such as Domperidone or Sulpiride.
- 2. Products that contain enzymes to improve digestion – Pepsin, Pancreatin, Festal.
- 3. Antibiotics are prescribed only when it detects a bacteria Helicobacter pylori.
- 4. Drugs, which enhances the secretory function of the stomach. These include Abomin, Gastrin, Pantoporia. Infusion of wormwood also increases the production of gastric juice.
When the aggravation will be eliminated and the symptoms disappear, the patient will be prescribed physiotherapy – sinusoidal modulated currents or UHF electromagnetic waves. At the stage of remission is also shown a Spa treatment with drinking of chloride, sodium and hydrocarbonate-chloride waters. Chemicals at this stage are barely used.
People suffering from chronic gastritis hyposecretory, you must follow these rules to prevent the symptoms of acute disease:
- to establish and follow a diet;
- timely carry out sanitation of the oral cavity;
- quit Smoking and take alcohol;
- time to identify and treat diseases of the digestive organs.
The patient usually is under medical treatment, if it is detected in diffuse atrophic gastritis hypoacid form, the main symptom of which is a reduction in the production of hydrochloric acid. The patient also required a couple times a year to undergo endoscopy. In the offseason, it is recommended to conduct a 30-day course of treatment aimed at preventing relapse. Prescribe drugs that restore the mucous membranes, such as Calm or aloe extract. Sparing diet that excludes pickles and pungent seasonings, optional.
In the treatment of other diseases a number of drugs that negatively affect the stomach, should be reduced.
In the preventive purposes it is recommended to stick to a diet, removing from the diet foods that are poorly absorbed or too long kept in the fridge, and spicy seasonings. Significantly increase the consumption of vitamins. Violation of diet is a frequent cause of relapse.
The key to success in the treatment of any disease of the gastrointestinal tract, including gastritis hypoacid, is following a strict diet. The daily diet provides a highly digestible, thermally processed foods, rich in vitamins and proteins. It is necessary to exclude fried, spicy and smoked foods. It is not necessary to use products that can cause fermentation in the stomach.
- leavened and yeast dough;
- grapes and pears.
Essential in the diet for gastritis with low acidity is to increase the production of gastric juice. Take food at a certain time, observing mode. It is necessary that the food is called appetite, and it happened in the most peaceful atmosphere. You should eat slowly, chewing food thoroughly. Only a well-chopped food can not hurt the gastric mucosa. Prolonged chewing of food helps produce large amounts of saliva and gastric juice. Accordingly, the food will be well digested.
The diet excludes the following foods:
- alcoholic beverages;
- all baked or fried in sunflower oil;
- spicy and salty;
- tough meat;
- the grapes and juice from it.
On the contrary, when hypoacid gastritis diet should include the following products:
- 1. Meat – chicken or rabbit meat boiled, as steam cutlets, meat broth, meatballs.
- 2. Fillet fish low-fat varieties.
- 3. Rubbed in a puree of vegetables.
- 4. Dairy products.
- 5. Juices and compotes from any fruit except grapes, broth hips or currants.
Half an hour before each of 5 meals need to drink a glass of mineral water. After will be able to cure fever, 2-3 months is necessary to adhere to the above diet and the rules to take vitamin complex. Some rest, avoid stress and anxiety.
The patient, who was diagnosed with hypoacid gastritis, must adhere to the rules of healthy lifestyle, to establish the diet and regular visits with a gastroenterologist