The question of what can be parasites in the human liver, the symptoms and treatment of diseases associated with this unpleasant situation, is quite relevant. The liver is composed of tissue rich in nutrients. This ensures that the worms prefer this on for permanent residence.
Active blood flow leads to rapid dissemination of parasites to the liver penetrating into adjacent organs. What worms can live in the human body and how to combat them, read on.
Causes of parasites
Parasites in the liver in humans can occur in several ways. Penetrate the body, they are thus:
- With food. In the small intestine in children and adults live worms of various types. For some days they lay thousands of eggs. From the body they are excreted along with faeces. Provided an enabling environment of them hatch into larvae. They are carried by flies and animals. It is not excluded the possibility that the eggs in the hands of man.
- From animals. As a rule, all animals are carriers of parasites. Parasites of the liver enter the body through the lungs and dirty hands.
- Upon contact with a person infested with worms. Media helminth larvae can be located all over the body and on the mucous membrane of the oral cavity. Infection occurs through hugging, shaking hands or during a cough.
Once in the body, the parasites of the liver begin your journey through the circulatory system. During the promotion they destroy blood vessels and organs. Worms may finally gain a foothold in the stomach, gall bladder, intestine and liver.
Parasites can be even in the lungs, heart and brain. To treat such manifestations very difficult.
Types of parasites of the liver
The liver is a haven for several types of worms:
- Roundworm. This rather large species has a round body. In the human body come in the form of specimens, and in adulthood. Their activities cause hepatitis and micronekton and suppurative processes.
- Giardia. In the liver the parasites of this species feel very good. Multiplying and increasing in size, they cause inflammation and bacterial infection.
- Amoeba. Their activity leads to tissue destruction and the formation of blood clots. Secreted by the amoebas waste products cause inflammation and severe pain. Necrosis and abscesses are a common result of such parasites.
- Shistosoma. Small but numerous parasites in the liver. Lead to a large amount of tissue destruction. Typically, infection with these organisms ends up with hepatitis or cirrhosis.
- Single-chamber Echinococcus. Adults are known for their large size and spherical shape. The increase in their size leads to compression of blood vessels and bile ducts. It causes tissue necrosis.
- Alveolar Echinococcus. This kind of worms destroys liver tissue, leading to disruption of its functionality. The larvae invade other organs through the blood vessels.
Usually in the beginning of the infection quite difficult to determine which parasites of the liver have started their destructive activities. Signs of their presence at the initial stage of infection is quite weak and similar to the symptoms of other diseases. Over time, with increasing liver damage symptoms become more vivid.
Signs of infection
The mechanism of infection and spread of parasites throughout the body is quite varied. They can enter the lungs or in the gastrointestinal tract. While in the lungs, the worms destroy the blood vessels that causes a cough. Otraslevaya mucus unconsciously swallowed. In this way worms are in the stomach, the gallbladder and liver.
Very quickly defeat the worms reaches a global scale.
The main symptoms that parasites in your liver, such as:
- rapid weight loss due to the fact that helminths absorb huge amounts of nutrients that the body does not have time to fill;
- headaches caused by intoxication by the waste products of the worms;
- exhaustion and hair loss from lack of calcium;
- the appearance of age spots and freckles;
- early wrinkles;
- soft and brittle nails;
- roughness and cracking of the skin;
- prolonged fever;
- severe pain in the region of the liver;
- the nervousness caused by the prolonged discomfort;
- poor sleep caused by activation of the protective activities of the body at night;
- itching in the anus because of the attempts of the parasites leave the intestine;
- constant hunger;
- rashes on the skin;
- rotten breath.
The increase in the number of parasites can cause many dangerous diseases. At the slightest suspicion that the parasites of the liver have started their destructive activities, it is necessary to seek medical help.
Getting rid of random people
The liver is important for human body. Despite the obvious danger posed by helminths, treatment of the liver of parasites is a relatively simple event. In addition, the liver a great capacity for regeneration. Even after a heavy defeat can be put in order. Treated on this medication and folk remedies.
The medical method involves the exposure of worms potent drugs. These drugs and their dosage determined by the treating physician. Taking these drugs leads to severe intoxication. It gives the complications in the digestive, cardiovascular and nervous system.
But the main goal is achieved – the worms disappear. After the liver flush held, conducted rehabilitation activities. Patient prescribed sorbents and probiotics. This allows to partially reduce the side effect of anthelmintic drugs.
Usually guaranteed to get rid of parasites, apply some anthelmintic drugs. First, the patient assigned medication, which severely weaken the worms. After 3-4 days of such impacts is assigned to more strong tool that fully expels parasites from the body. The complex treatment lasts a little longer alone, but gives less side effects.
A significant role in the fight against worms play methods of folk medicine. They can be used to increase the effectiveness of medical treatment.
Folk remedies against worms
The experience of dealing with worms, accumulated over centuries, helps you conduct a successful liver flush from foreign organisms.
You can use these recipes:
- The seed of the pumpkin. It is an affordable product that can be purchased in pharmacies and on the market. Pumpkin seeds are absolutely harmless products. Preparing a mixture consisting of 300 g of seeds 50 g of honey and 50 ml of boiled water. Taken in the morning fasting throughout the month.
- The pine nuts. Clean them from the shell and to use single doses of 100 g per day. The course of treatment lasts 2 months. At this time, it is desirable to refuse fat and smoked food.
- Garlic. 200 g of garlic cut into slices and pour 500 ml of vodka. Insistence is 18-20 days in a dark place. Take 1 tablespoon a day for a month.
- Bow. Large onion finely sliced, placed in a thermos and pour boiling water. In the morning the resulting solution is consumed on an empty stomach. Medication lasts 10 days.
- Herbs. Very effective is the tincture of St. John’s wort, tansy, chamomile, oak bark and wormwood. This mixture is poured boiling water and infused for days. Taken in the morning before eating 100 g. the Course of treatment lasts for 10 days.